This is the funniest shit I've ever heard!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Sep 25, 2007.

1. i smell bullshit....nevertheless,its hysterical.lol...f'in troll...

2. hahaha. i've had at least 3 people i know tell me at least a variation of this tale. Now i'm not calling bullshit on you man because hell, what do i know. sounds crazy if it was true.

p.s.
    Wasn't this exact same story posted a couple weeks ago only it was someones "friend who went to amsterdam"?

3. LOL good story. wheter its true or not cuz SHIT HAPPENS. i cant imagine being stuck inside a fridge for so long LOL i know its fucked up but i cant help but to laugh

4. Yeah, a couple years back I was browsing some jokes and saw pretty much the exact same story in one of 'em, dunno if it ended as a 5 year old retarded boy, but it was the same concept

But, like Phat-Toi said...Shit does happen

5. Yeah I've heard the same story before from a kid at school who claimed the same thing happened to his friends. They were tripping on mushrooms and the troll followed them home so they put him in a closet only to find out in the morning that it was a little kid....

6. HAHA that is GREAT! The closest to this i got was my bf at the time was trippin on shrooms and thought there was a troll chasing him.

7. bingo

ive heard variations of this story at least 3-4 times

last time i heard my army buddies tell pretty much the same thing but with them being on sleep deprivation and hallucinating

your friends are full of shit

8. Lol they plaed catchwith her LMAO...