This is the best forum

Discussion in 'General' started by AndyPL, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Hey, I'm not trying to score points with the admins or anything, but I really had to vocalize how much I think this forum beats every single other message board I've been to.

It's not just because everyone here shares a certain common interest with me :)smoke:), it's that there isn't the same pervading sense of contention that exists on other forums. You barely ever hear the words "flammer" or "troll" here... because there aren't any!

I recently visited another board in which I sometimes post my drawings, and I had forgotten how many people make it a point to always make their posts as nasty and insulting as possible. The worst is, if you ever reproach anyone of this, they'll start quoting and dissecting your every post... anything to show that in reality they were perfectly justified in being weiner-shit assholes.

Not like here. Everyone on GC is reasonable and polite to eachother, even when they disagree. You can freely express your opinion without constantly having to defend yourself. I guess I'm just too thin-skinned for the rest of the internet. This is the only place for me!

:gc_rocks:

Also this was my 300th post! Wohoo!

2. sTFU n00bh4x l0l0l

No but yeah, I agree andy.

3. Aye, also most forums are very specfic as to what people talk about. This forum has a little bit of everything, makes visiting here much more interesting.

4. yea these forums are tight

i like checkin out what everyone else smokes out of and the bud they smoke its pretty tight

5. you got pwned Suxxor! lol

agree this forum is more friendly and helpfull than anyother ive been too. I think its because stoners learn not to sweat the small stuff and get worked up over nothing, that lays the groundwork for free,calm and eyeopening discussions, and exchange of ideas that you wont find anywhere else

(plus the admins acctually do shit around here, kudos)

:gc_rocks: indeed

6. :metal: :smoking:

:hello:

the shops not too bad either

7. I usually don't do forums but something drew me to this one. It seemed different, and it turned out I was right. It's been a lot of fun so far

8. I'll try myspace occasionally, but I dont do the harder stuff like forums and internet poker.

9. this is the only forum i still keep coming to.. most of the time i get bored within a few weeks but not in this case. every day, no matter what, im here reading the new posts. i dont post much but w/e... this forum is definetly the shit!

10. GC is hands down the best forum I have ever been on...I couldn't have said it any better than you Andy. rep+