Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is some weird shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capuchino Man, May 6, 2012.

1. ok im the type of guy that laughs when he reads a "was it laced?" but holy shit no joke i just had the weirdest shit happen to me ever.i had never believed in true sativas before until now. this is my first time buying from this friend. and first im going to try and explain this trip as best as possible.

it all started on what i was doing, (keep in my mind i am typing this still high from this trip) i put some burgers on the conventional oven and once i heard the timer go off i just turned the oven off but left the burgers on the oven because i was hahe a smoke sesh as i waited for them to cool down. ok so i remembered i turned them off at 1:08am and then i smoked my first bowl. After that i proceeded to listen to some andre nicckatina on youtube i thought, "oh itll just take a minute" what felt like was supposed to be 20 high minutes transfered into 4 real time minutes turned to what felt like 10 minutes but was actually 1:36am! i left them there for 28 minutes holy shit.

(another note: i am usally really quiet when im high, but this time i just wanted to socialize with my family so much) i sprinted to the oven and got my food, as i was prepparing the bread cheese and ketchup was when i realized, "damn im moving so fast from the fridge to the oven and condiments" normally im a slowpoke but damn it felt like i was Flash. then i ran up my stairs which was weird cuz i usually walk real slowly. and then this was when i thought holy crap im gonna make a thread on grasscity called " never believed in sativas until now" because i thought after my few years of buying from multiple dealers i would have had my hands on some few sativas a few time right? well i guess either this is my first time or it is laced because as i layed on my bed with my laptop about to start that thread i noticed my legs were slightly twitching like they just wanted to jump around! and no joke that song "jump aorund" has been stuck in my head for so long. JUMP AROUND JUMP AROUND! it wont stop. so yeah then i realized that and was like oh cool more to talk about in the thread when THIS IS WHEN IT HIT ME HARD!

it suddenly just felt like woke up but i was awake the entire time. now your probably thinking iim getting this confused with those "waking up highs" where you were actually zoned out and then you realize it and it kind of feels like you woke up. no this shit went from high and energized to, what the fuck happened, hit me so hard i felt sober for about a minute or two( normal high now, mellow and all), had to backspace my steps in my mind to figure what the hell i had done, and when i thought about it was when i thought to myself "holy shit i had so much fucking energy, is this shit laced!" cuz all of a sudden i was sober, now normal high though.

so as i am typing this high i ask you cocaine users or crack users have ever had these symptoms and also sative users, thanks. im calm now, and hungry

2. Ima smoke a bowl be back...

3. UPDATE: ok so as i finished typing ( now im hungy at the bottom of thread) this is what happened no joke. it thought to myself hmm what do we have to eat? and remembered we have delicious cookeis so i sprinted downstairs with energy again but not nearly as strong, and right when i reached downstairs i got this sudden paranoia attack. 15 min ago when i was high i didnt have that. so my paranoia starts to make me scared that theres a killer in my kitchen even though i know there isnt the paranoia still makes me scared shitless. so i sprint towars the pantry shove a handful down the box and sprint the hell upstairs while looking back 90% of the time. i was scared. now im not though

4. You just called salvia "sative" but you meant to type sativa which is a 1 of the 3 family groups of Cannabis.

You obviously are low tolerance and smoked some dank.

Welcome to the world of weed.

5. i am not low tolerance, i smoke every night and i doubt it was salvia, i didnt have trips like the ones ive seen on youtube

6. Smh, you don't trip on weed stop saying you "tripped". You got really high, that's it. Enjoy it, relax, and go to bed.

7. I remember those highs from back in the day. Wish i still got that baked

8. That was hilarious. But really, you just got very high. I hardly ever smoke true sativas because they make me jittery and I smoke several times a day, not just at night. Good for you, you're not going to have to smoke much of it to keep you busy.

9. Try sleeping high on that shit... best feeling but so annoying because you just want to sleep. I accidentally smoked heaps before bed and felt like I was flying in my bed :D

10. You just got really high, and then started worrying about it, which lead to a paranoia attack. Just play some music and dance like no one is watching, then crash with some video games or something.

11. I hope OP reads this later and realizes how lulzy it is.

12. blazing so hard broski them coppas be trying to ride dirty on me but im always bent on dem ya feel me on some real shiit tho u crazy gurll