This is some fucked up shit....

Discussion in 'General' started by Deutschbag, Sep 16, 2008.

1. #1 Deutschbag, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

FOUR teenagers were horrifically slain by Satanists — stabbed 666 times each and then EATEN.

The gang of Devil worshippers butchered their victims and roasted them on a bonfire before devouring their flesh.
    [​IMG]Horror ... the upturned cross marks where the remains were found

Horrified cops found body parts dumped in a pit beside an upside-down cross, a symbol used in Satanic worship.
    The victims all suffered 666 knife wounds — the number associated with the Beast, or Antichrist, and featured in horror films such as The Omen.
    The pals, three girls and a boy aged 16 or 17, were all Goths.
    They were lured one by one to a cottage and forced to get drunk before being butchered.
    Hair from them was found in the embers of a fire the gang lit under a tree.
    [​IMG]Suspects ... Ksenia Kuznetsova and Nikolai Ogolobyak

Police believe the teenagers were cooked in the flames before their flesh was devoured.
    Their private parts had also been cut off in the sickening ritual in a rural area of Russia.
    After police arrested eight suspected members of the ring, one boasted how they had previously dug up the grave of a newly-dead girl and eaten her heart.
    Another said he did not expect to be punished, saying: “Satan will help me to avoid responsibility. I made lots of sacrifices to him.”
    And a third said he had got fed up with God for not making him rich and that “things improved” after he started praying to the Devil.
    The discovery in Yaroslavl, 300 miles from Moscow, sent a shudder across Russia — where Satanists are feared to have committed a string of mutilations and killings.
    [​IMG]Number ... 666 is Devil's

The victims, who all disappeared in June, were named as Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin.
    The upside-down cross marking what was left of their bones and scalps had a small animal nailed to it.
    Police began tracing the gang after finding out that all the victims had made phone calls to alleged leader Nikolai Ogolobyak.
    Locals said they all knew Ogolobyak, whose grandmother revealed he had sung in the local church choir as a boy.
    The rest of the cult were described by ex-teachers as having been of low intelligence and moody at school.
    Three were named by police as Ksenia Kuznetsova, Alexander Voronov and Anton Makovkin.
    The dad of victim Andrei said: “My son said he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.
    “I wasn’t scared. I thought, ‘Well, let him spend his time sitting around a cemetery — there’s not much harm in that, is there?’"

Russia has seen a series of gruesome murders, rapes and desecrations linked to Satanic cults.
    Moscow alone has 15 whose worship is thought to revolve around symbols such as 666, an upturned five-pointed star within a circle and the swastika.
    Devil worshippers believe in putting themselves first and their core values include pride, indulgence, ambition and meeting sexual desires.
    In Britain, about 400 people list their religion as Satanism. Followers meet at a “Grotto” for rituals with candles and swords run by witches and warlocks.

2. If they were eaten then how did they find 666 knife wounds?

3. fucked up shit man

4. Exactly what I was thinking...

5. so its fake... full of bullshit??

6. dicey poop

7. Fake, I can tell by the pixels.
    In all seriousness, anything from The Sun is complete bullshit.

8. this should maybe be in pandoras box :laughing:

and yeah, fucked up shit. anyone that even considers satanism a religion is a melodramatic tool imo. these people are just fucked in the head - if any of this is true lol

9. Yh they are some sick bastards, just proves what Satan can do to people if they let him.(if you don't believe in Satan do the ouija board, then tell me its fake).
    At least they were drunk tho i suppose it would help to numb the pain.

10. I hope this isn't real,

its like a scary movie.

11. 1) It's fake.

2) So is the Ouija board.

12. :eek:LOL the ouija board is NOT fake. I done it on my own a few times (never again) It scared the living shit outta me. Not that i would want anyone to try it cos its fucked up but if you want to find out then do it.

13. Haha, so you are one of those...

14. #14 dangermouse, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008

Saying satan made people kill and eat other people is BS (cant believe i'm even getting into this lol)

if a person kills, sets fire to and then eats another person that individual is obviously profoundly disturbed and needs serious help. What? do the murderers just wake up afterward and go "oh! where am I?!" and not remember anything? and then they're normal, regular joes afterward? feelin' fine? how does this whole satan taking over thing work?

^^ These people (if this is true:rolleyes:) are just seriously emotionally and psycologically fucked-up, they are messed up in the head - they have probably been abused as children or something.

It happens - people can do some seriously sick evil shit like this. But they are responsible for it. Not satan. Humans. Satan is a fucking scapegoat for loads of cowards to hide behind.

Sorry for ranting, I just hate the satan scapegoat. Fucking hate this shit.

Nothing personal Mat369, you seem a cool dude.

Oh and I've used a Ouija board quite a few times lol as a kid 11, 12 and that, used to make our own ones...ive never noticed anything scary, used to push the glass and scare my friends but it got boring.:p

15. I just don't see how a man-made and marketed piece of cardboard with a plastic pointer thingy can be all that scary. Unless you can show me a video of someone using one BY THEMSELVES and having fucked up shit happen, I'm just not convinced.

So demons or spirits have nothing better to do than to freak out people playing a board game?

16. Its not a board game. Its a tool used by satanists to contact evil spirits. And its been around for thousands of years. I don't have a video and cba looking for one. It doesn't really bother me if you believe or not, everyone has their own thoughts/beliefs.

17. LOL dude +rep:smoke:

18. Paganism & the Occult does not equal satanism. Satanists believe in fulfilling their worldly desires, and belief in God or the Devil is largely symbolic. It all depends on what kind of Satanist a person is, but contacting spirits and animal sacrifices are not part of that (same goes for a lot of other things most people associate with Satanism).

I'm not a satanist, but I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness and I was always told how bad Ouija boards were and such. I'm aware that the Ouija board has been around a long time, but in the modern day it is marketed as a board game. I'm willing to concede that anything is possible, but I just don't believe in any of the Ouija stuff (it's totally cool if you do, I'm not trying to talk down to you).

The kind of "satanists" I picture buying a Ouija board are the same ones that wear pentagram necklaces that they bought at Hot Topic and listen to Decide thinking it makes them "devil worshipers".

19. LOL no really im not. I don't want people getting the wronge idea.

Its cool man i don't take things like this personally, as i said everyone has their own opinions! Lol i do understand where you are coming from tho. It sounds insane. However i did do the ouija board alone and it did work! That's why i think what i said is a possibility.;)
    Oh and back to metallica
    ''So demons or spirits have nothing better to do than to freak out people playing a board game?''

Why not wouldn't you?.... I know if i was dead in hell and could talk and scare the shit outta people I'd do it:D. Its not like you would have anything else to do! lol
    Anyway peace everyone i think end debate.

20. I didn't really mean to go so in-depth...it's just my nature to be long-winded. I also like to use hyphens apparently.