Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is some dank but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedstarX420, Aug 10, 2012.

1. ok i just got some flame ass shit for like 10-15 bucks extra because, "IT Was Some Fire!" this shit was bomb i got 3.6 grams of some really bomb shit like yellow crystals all over and orange hairs everywhere i would upload a pic but my phone broke...:(

But when i smoke it (usually out of joints and blunts) it only gets me a mild body high:cool:.
    WTF today im gonna be using my friends bong hopefully it gets me baked..:smoke:

is this because it might be a sativa.
    nevermind im dumb i just found out online that i have my favorite strain
    its been so long since i had this stuff i definitely have some sour diesel!!! shit ill post this thread anyways :wave:Marijuana Strain Library - Sour Diesel Marijuana Strain

2. Hahahahahahahahaha nice thread man.

I got some sour alien last night (Sour Diesel x Alien OG). Great diesel smell :D

And FYI - Sativa = head high, Indica = body high

3. [quote name='"Decimotox"']Hahahahahahahahaha nice thread man.

I got some sour alien last night (Sour Diesel x Alien OG). Great diesel smell :D

And FYI - Sativa = head high, Indica = body high[/quote]

This . :smoke: I bet sour alien is nuts!

4. You have no idea man. Haha it's a great diesel smell and high at first, but then it fades into the classic tahoe OG kushy body high. It's awesome :D

5. quit bragging.

6. If you didn't get it from the grower or a dispensary it's not sour d.
    Sorry to bust your balls but people seriously get caught up in strain names and shit. I haven't asked for a strain name in like months dude lol.
    And if you know dank, you really shouldn't pay extra unless your town doesn't get dank a lot, I mean it's the 21st century lol

7. Sorry to "bust yours balls" but really idk what the hell it is i dont need a hater like you thinking youre the shit. just get off my thread. i buy danks all the time ive never bought any lower than that i usually pay 80 for a quad but thit time it was just a little more cuz its a little dry around here... so sorry man but i wouldnt reply if i were you

8. [quote name='"WeedstarX420"']

Sorry to "bust yours balls" but really idk what the hell it is i dont need a hater like you thinking youre the shit. just get off my thread. i buy danks all the time ive never bought any lower than that i usually pay 80 for a quad but thit time it was just a little more cuz its a little dry around here... so sorry man but i wouldnt reply if i were you[/quote]

Coming from the expert who pays $15 more an eighth because it's "sour diesel"

9. I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to agree with DirtyB here, if it's not from a dispensary you never know what strain it is unless you know what the seed came from strain-wise. :wave:

10. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to agree with DirtyB here, if it's not from a dispensary you never know what strain it is unless you know what the seed came from strain-wise. :wave:[/quote]

Word. The only time I hear a strain name from my dealer is when he gets 2 different kinds, because he can then say one is danker and people like OP in fact do pay more.

It's all about business, you really shouldn't care about strain names, all I do is examine my bud with a macro and compare frostiness lol

11. All I do is look at the weed, then ask for the usual deal my dealer does for me. 3 bags for 10.

12. mate u got that mexican dirt weed ey

13. Just goes to show...that while "good/dank smell" is synonymous among smokers as a quality indicator - It really isn't.

Weed can look/smell great and be just...shit.
    It can also look very dry and leafy, and knock you on your ass.

14. yea that shit kinda got me pissed i can upload a pic now but my guy never said it was sour d. just looked like it and supposedly there has been a lot of flame sour d going around in my area. and i wasn't trying to pay anymore than 85.. but some really good bud is purple diesel! my friends mom got us an ounce of that once from the grower for 10 a gram!:smoke:

15. #15 Gryphonics, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Do people who get strains never get dank all the time or something?

I don't understand why everyone makes a big deal on strains when there's is most likely fake, and strains aren't even amazing or special to me any more because I live in a desert small town, weed grows so crazily here all there is for me to buy is medicinal quality dank and I can get like $10/g and even less if I buy in bulk so like an oz for $180.. but I guess that's what happens when your dealer has his med card and grows and you've been a loyal customer for like 4 years..

16. Shut up you flame. You can't look at a picture online and tell what strain it is by comparing it to a computer screen. You get the hell off your own thread smartass.

17. lol'ing @ thread.
    i remember the first time i saw weed too.

18. I know what you mean,

19. quit bragging man you make me sad :(

20. Ok i agree with every one else with the strain name shit. But if it is sour d you could be able to tell just by the smell of it. sour d has such a strong and unique smell.. i hate having it just because of the smell is through out the entire house... But it feels sooooo good!!!