This is so weird....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by leonaedo, Aug 4, 2010.

1. #1 leonaedo, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    HI, this is slightly funny but a marijuana plant is randomly growing in my back yard in surrey UK. I didnt think this was even possible, and how it got there... I have not a bloody clue lol! I do smoke marijuana sometimes with my friends but I have never smoked in my garden so its confusing me alot but I love it. Its like I have a new found love for marijuana, just seeing my own personal plant, seeing as its summer and the days have been hot! Im guessing its just going to die in september when the climate cools down a bit, but I love the plant so much I want to keep it growing but I'm slightly scared the police raiding me for a plant, only because I've never done anything like this before...

Im just wondering what I could do to help the plant or if I should leave it? I dont really want to resort to getting UV light but you can tell me if I have to.

Is there any other stuff like watering, soil food, or pH, just to keep it going and hopefully start budding?

right now Im guessing its three weeks old because 3 weeks ago I saw it with one leaf, I noticed the shape but just ignored it but 2 days ago I checked and smelt it. Its now 30 cm high with like 7 leaves if that helps.....

Thanks!

Guistin

Attached Files:

2. A pic would help :) You 100% sure it's marijuana? It does have plants that look like it so I'm curious.

3. YUP its definately marijuana lol... Its really weird I know right?
    It smells alot of it where the leaf begins and the stem is a bit fury

Ill take a picture of it tomorrow morning its night so you won't see much.

since its in the UK, do you have any advice on how I should help it grow in the garden?

Thanks mate

4. :wave: I know lots of UK blades with MJ in their garden :D Most have gone into flower now though so you might have to do its last few weeks indoors under some lights, cheap energy saving bulbs work groovy but the last weeks is when they stink the most. You might be lucky as more sun is heading this way, just watch out for mold when it starts getting cold and wet during late flower.

If its in soil then it might not need feeding until it buds in which case whats good for tomatoes is good for MJ :D. Do some reading and you could have bud better than you can buy :smoking:

5. Oh yea that happened to me one time, except in three pots in my garage. The universe works in mysterious ways.

6. Alright mate

7. Thanks for your help! what do you mean when you say last few weeks? september?

Also do they die? or just shed their leaves in winter?

thanks for the heads up on the mould I will look into that :)

8. In for the pics mate!

9. hey...wait.....i'm missing a plant:D

10. lol thats sweet dude find something to cover it so no light gets in except for 12hrs a day

11. That is groovy advice :D flowering is what you want :D

Look rather droopy, to much water? :smoking:

12. Thanks alot!

yeah it was raining wayy to much here yesterday lol

any other tips to help it to flower?

13. Cannabis is an annual so it doesn't winter.

right about now is when most plants began the flowering process here in the northern hemisphere. so it should show sex anytime now, ( gonna be kinda late cause they have to get old enough to go thru "plant puberty" to be able to flower) hope for a girl.

you should prolly go hit whatever garden supply stores you got over there ( Yankee here, so your on your own with name brands), and find soem nutrient that are set for flowering plants, tell em it s for your tomatoes and you will not go wrong..just use at 1/2 strength and work up to full so as not to nute burn your plant.

when does the first frost hit your area each year ?

wharf

14. thanks for the advice mate

November would be the early frost but not until dec and usually stops until feb.