This is so simple yet so impossible

Discussion in 'General' started by StazzaUK, Oct 1, 2009.

1. put your forefinger tips together and move on forwards in a circular motion, now as you are doing that move your other finger in a circular motion in the oppisite direction.

It doesnt matter how hard you try, its impossible.

Provide video evidence if you want to question it :p

2. i most definitely can do that. it's kind of mind boggling at first, but once you get it started it's not too hard. if you lose concentration though it's easy to mess up. i might get un-lazy later and actually take the time to make a video of me doing it. unless we're talking about completely different things lol :rolleyes:

3. I can do it, but I don't care enough to make a video.

4. #4 stoner_lukas, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    I tried. Can't do it :(

EDIT: I did it once

5. Just focus on making your fingers go past each other.

6. nailed it. took a few tho

7. i can do it for like 2 seconds but then they automatically go the same way

8. I think it deals with your bone structure. I could feel pain in wrist when I did it. Everyone's bone structure is different so some can do it and some can't. That's my theory!

9. i dont get it...

10. i dont even know what ones my forefingers are :( lmao but try sitting down, moving your right arm clockwise out in front of you and move your left leg anti clockwise...

11. Pretty much what he means (I think) but with your fingers. Move one in a circle forwards and the other backwards.

I can't do it, but I'm about to try lol. I heard drummers can do it insanely well.

12. This was mind-boggling in, like, sixth grade.:rolleyes:

13. haha i know what you mean. but i'm still easily amused, and not afraid to admit it :D

14. Well, at least you admit it. It's the first step to recovery. Stay strong...;)

15. Rock4Light, you're a buzz kill. After reading a few of your posts all you do is post negatives.

16. It sounds like you're taking what I say the wrong way, kid.;)

17. Good cover. I would have said the same thing if I were you.

18. #18 Rock4Light, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009

Listen, don't get your panties in a bunch over an ill-humoured remark. I have a dry, sarcastic sense of humour. C'mon...

19. It sounds like you're taking what I say the wrong way, kid.;)

20. Haha. Touche...:cool: