This is SO gross...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FiveOnIt, May 18, 2010.

1. My girlfriends done this to me, but luckily, she gets her period later in the day, always. So we have sex before. :)

2. OP.
    I would've slapped her in the face.

3. Congratulations, you earned your red wings!

4. I say, .. ..

Seams that most are afraid ta get a little blood on their Sword, and armor.

Personally, I dig it .. .. :)

5. Periods don't really bother me at all. If anything I'm the one tryin to convince her to let me fuck her because she thinks it will gross me out. As long as you get er done fast, its not even that big of a mess. I usualy roll over, light up a ciggarette, and I'll make here clean it up off me with a wet towel haha.

6. Hope this was your girlfriend whom you knew for a fact doesn't have AIDS. If not man, I really suggest you go to a doctor ASAP.

7. what really sucks is when your havin anal w a chick and when you finish up your dick comes out brown.....

happened once. a handjob with a towel and a shower made it all better.

to this day when i see the chick i bring it up... even with her bf around. he doesnt like it very much but fuck him

8. never happened to me, thank god. but yeah - it was my girlfriend. i told her about it, she'll warn me next time.

9. lmao watch this.. 15 seconds in he starts the part i'm posting it for
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3R-N4XerL8]YouTube - Martin Lawrence: Runteldat Part 10[/ame]

10. Damn, that bitch is stank as hell if she didn't even tell you she was on her period? First of all... I would never even have sex on my period (unless it was like someone I was really comfortable with and they were too and they wore a condom), LET ALONE not tell the guy I had my period! That's gross. But I'm pretty sure when a girl asks to go to the bathroom first it doesn't always mean they're taking a tampon out LOL... I've asked to go to the bathroom so I can like... pee and make sure I don't get a UTI from like having to pee while fucking. Anyway... that's fucking GROSS.

11. She needed to tell you, but you don't need to be this hilariously, over-the-top squeamish about it. Half the population of the world gets a period every month for decades of their lives and you're falling over yourself thinking it's too gross a thing to mention on the internet without warnings. She needed to flush too. That would be pretty gross.

12. I remember tyhe first time I got blood on my dick. It was a pretty big deal to me too. After a while u get used to it though. :D

13. My ex you to beg me to give her the 'ol bologna pony when she was on the rag. Apparently she's gets really horny, when aunt flow was in town. Honestly I didn't have a choice... gross I know...

14. Hahaah OP I gotta thank u for makin this thread. I have recieved a shit ton of rep and PM's due to my tampon story. LOL

In case anyone think that any part of that story is fabricated. I put it on my mother, that shit is 100% true. I couldnt make that shit up. :D

15. 3===============================)

heyyyyy looks like we're blood brothers:D

16. Why you should always flush those ripe tampons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWRXVMOY7I]YouTube - U of Andy: How to Survive a Bear Attack[/ame]

17. hahhaahah :) i guess so. and no problem guys. im not that mad about it now though :p

18. Ok, I know that sex while on your period can be really hawt, but you had a right to know. I would never, EVER, keep that a secret if I'm fucking a guy. :eek: You should have had the choice to accept or decline, seriously. That's just so inconsiderate. :(

19. You fuck with your pants on?