This is so fucked.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaressaRosee, Jul 23, 2012.

1. So theres this one chick on my facebook, I don't know how she got on my friends but she did. She's like 15 I think...

Let me give you some background, she's one of those kids who post about 30 pictures of the same pose, but you blink in one or some shit like that. She posts status's ''I'm getting fuckkkkkeduppp'' shit like that, if I'm on facebook and I see a status by her I call her out and just harass her, she gets so butthurt its funny.

Anyway, so there was this girl who died in my town her name was Ashley, I didn't know her, I don't think i've ever talked to her. But alot of people on my facebook knows her. I guess she drank and drove.

So the chick posts a status about it and it goes like this....
    (I'm doing this from memory because she deleted it, when I didn't even read the comments yet :mad:)

''Even though I didn't know you at all, I remember the one time we hung out, we were drinking, chilling and laughing, you always had a smile on your face and you looked so happy! Rest in peace gorgeous!''

Fuck, isn't that moronic? If the girls cause of death involved drinking, don't fucking bring up a time where she was drinking....jesus.
    She must've got flamed cuz the post was down in seconds.

2. Yeah by the looks of things she's looking for attention but didn't choose her words wisely.

3. You made her butthurt and now you're butthurt. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

4. It's the thought that counts, she's trying to say something nice in remembrance of her friend who died :confused_2:

5. Fuck Facebook OP. The vast majority of activity on there is so incredibly shitbrained that seeing it makes me hate everyone.

6. I didn't think her comment was that bad. I mean, you said yourself she is a dumb annoying 15 year old. She could of done a lot worse..

edit: but those ppl used to annoy the fuck outta me; I rarely use my facebook anymore. Moral of the story tho, don't drink and drive.

7. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']You made her butthurt and now you're butthurt. Karma's a bitch ain't it?[/quote]

I'm not butthurt, I just thought it was uncalled for, i felt that she trys to imply drinking/smoking in every post, yeknow?

And the girl that died had a drinking problem... sorry I forgot to put that in there, I was really tired when I typed that.

8. So you care at all about a dumb ass 15 year old's facebook??

Why the fuck do you care?

9. Delete her from your friends list and move on...

10. [quote name='"Makizushi"']So you care at all about a dumb ass 15 year old's facebook??

Why the fuck do you care?[/quote]

I don't care... she just always shows up on my news feed, and her posts always makes me palms my face, I make one remark to her and I let it go.

Itss not like I get into heated debates with her or anything, no sense in argueing with a 15 yr old.

11. You know what really gets on my nerves though? Those little like 11 or 12 year olds talking bout weed, pussy, dick, drinking, and partying. Most of them are little girls and shit that should be playing barbies not wearing tons of makeup and and all the other shit, And the other day I was out partying and theres these 2 11 year old kids calling eachother "Dawg" dressed up like little thugs and partying with college people. What has this generation come too?!

12. Facebook sucks man. Nothing but drama. I went and posted on this asshole's Facebook because he used "gay, faggot" and other terms. Kind of a dick move. So I called him out on it and now he's calling me a faggot. Can't wait to see this kid at football practice tonight :D

13. facecrack...will induce scunt like tendencies

14. Call her ass out

15. [quote name='"Makizushi"']So you care at all about a dumb ass 15 year old's facebook??

Why the fuck do you care?[/quote]

Because its Facebook ...... Didn't you know ...... It's all about Facebook

16. I'd make her butt hurt...... In three years when she's 18 ofcourse.

17. how about unfriend her?

:confused_2:

18. I don't use facebook often, just when I need to contact someone. Or do shit for my gogoing.

I just saw that on my newsfeed and was just like whatthefuck, wow.

19. you care waaaaaaay to much op

20. you obviously care if your willing to make a thread about it. why waste your time even thinking about it? it wasn't even that bad.