Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is smoking... weird...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Macnub, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I had just ran out of my mids, which was pretty rough and left me coughing and out of breath after huge hits.
    So, my dealer stops by and gives me some more. I just smoked a pretty good sized bowl, and It was incredibly smooth. I'm high as I'm typing this, but, would higher quality weed be smoother or harder to smoke than lower qual?

2. Higher quality usually is smoother and easier smoke, less coughing and all that.

Usually better trimmed, it's more of the flower than the leaf that your inhaling.

Dank always > mids :)

3. usually it's gonna be smoother because mids are compressed and bricked up which causes the seeds to crush and hemp oil to seep into your stash as well as the way it's transported, some high quality weed will cause coughs tho due to a high amount of trichomes or if it was just not cured right

4. Omfg,thanks bro. Fast answer and whatnot. +1

5. A lot of harshness from weed comes from the fact it wasn't properly flushed of nutrients and chemicals before it was cured.

6. there's another factor I forgot ^^
    I remember I had shit one time that smelled like miracle grow :confused_2:
    tasted like shit but got me high with every bowl and actually was pretty smooth