This is REALLY weird...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MTheory, Nov 6, 2006.

1. I just noticed that one of the tops of my LSTed plant has split into two different stalks. It looks as if I had topped it, but I didn't. I don't think it's going to cause anyharm, but it's really odd. Has anyone else seen this?

[​IMG]

2. looks normal to me but im probly not lookin at it right, ive heard of plants splitting stalks before

3. Looks normal to me as well.

Please bare in mind, when you do LST and even without LST at EVERY fan leave intersection on the stem there will emerge branches. So 2 branches at each Leaf Set.

Looks 100% normal to me.

4. I understand that it will produce more branches and it has, but that's not what I'm talking about. This stalk just split in two. Like I said, it's as if I had topped it (two tops from one), but I didn't. It just split in two. I've never seen this happen before.

Here are some better pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Hey, cant complain with that. Thats pretty sweet! Your plants just hooking you up! You must be his best friend!

6. Are you sure it wasnt damaged in some way?

Interesting, a natural top, thats a first for me, maybe its more common than we think?

7. maybe an insect got hungry? Who knows. Seems pretty cool tho. Id clone it and see if the clone does the same thing. Could be a new breed!

8. Yeah, I'm certain it wasn't damaged at all. I've taken meticulous care of this girl.

9. thats whats supposed to happen

10. The old Siamese strain returns!!!!!!

-mu