Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is real.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jolt-1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I don't have an ass :(

2. Whoa man, let's just all take a breather here.

3. some dairy and back squats should bring out the j lo in you

4. #44 TearDownGod, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010

That's exactly why I don't have one. Too much running, squats and milk. I love milk. I could talk about milk for about five hours.

*proceeds to cry*
    At least no one can bait/fuck it. Lol

5. There's a story to be told here.

6. idk, i thought it was funny

7. :eek: ya got me.

Fuck, i mispoke. Thanks for capitalizing on it, asshat:D;)

lol

8. skeletons 'coming out' of the closet?

9. [​IMG]

Goooooooooddaaaammmnnittt

10. Yeah I started smoking weed and my grades were affected.

My GPA went from a 3.5 to a 4.2 and I started making more friends

It's such a bad drug for you...now I'm about to attend school at UC Davis.

Boy I messed up my life

11. #51 Goldmine, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    do you give yourself any of the credit, or would it have not been possible without weed?

maybe it did negatively affect you, but not in such a way that you couldnt overcome. maybe other teenagers arent as strong or intelligent as you happen to be...

it could have positivley affected you too, im sure it did. age is indeed just a number. but generally it isnt wise to introduce unncessary substances to a growing brain.... i mean is that difficult to understand? its the same reason you dont smoke up your 9 year old.

some 9 year olds do smoke up and some turn out okay, but whats the point? just wait until you KNOW youre good.

anyway i dont even know what im arguing anymore but i know im right

12. I'm sure if teenagers didn't smoke or drink, they'd be just as lazy and useless.