Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is random...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Dec 1, 2011.

1. i personally think the video is crazy funny... And i got DMT laying around in my BioChem lab that i work with from time to time, but i ain't about to go sneak some out and come back to be trippin face in the lab heh

2. bump bump bump spread the word.

3. Joe Rogan is the most amazing person, if I could be friends with anyone alive right now it would be him

4. Made me wanna try it, sounds crazy but they make it sound like its not as worse as bud.

Crazy to think that our body produces it.

5. I knew a guy back in college who said he had isolated dmt from poppy he was growing. He was insanely intelligent, in that I really believe he was insane-a gentle giant of a man trapped in a tortured mind. He said that dmt was the most intense yet therapeutic drug he'd ever done. The last time I saw him he said he was moving home to STL to be closer to his therapist.

6. ive done it a few times and i really want to share my experience with you guys but im pretty sure its against the rules you might wanna open this back up in pandoras box.

7. i have some laying around. afraid to try it, since i don't like salvia and it's similar in that it's a fast acting really intense hallucinogen. idk, when the time is right, the time is right.

8. #29 A Basshead, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I love the smell of the resin/just smoked out of in one of my friend's pipes.
    Brings me back when you get a nice whiff of it.
    Definitely not something I'd wanna do too constant like other hallucinogens
    Gotta kinda mediate for a sec before to calm my nerves.