Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is probably a stupid question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PriMo XVII, Sep 11, 2012.

1. what do you guys think about smoking in the addict at your parents house? Im on the second floor and my closet has a little door that goes into an attic area that we don't use. If I went in there and smoked, would it be a good or bad idea?

Would the smell stay in there, or would it go into the air vents and flow throughout the house? It's above my parents closet/bathroom.

2. is there a small window in the addict at all?

3. Attic.

I am confused, yesterday you stated that you have lived on your own for the last two years.!??

Anywho, you will need an excuse if they check your room, your not there, then suddenly you are again. There should be some vents (to the outside) in the attic. :smoke:

4. #4 PriMo XVII, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    I live with my parents now, but the past two years I haven't.

It's not really an addict like above my room, it's on the same floor but it's next to my room. There's like a little halfdoor inside my closet leading to it. No ventilation or window in the addict.

5. [quote name='"PriMo XVII"']

I live with my parents now, but the past two years I haven't.

It's not really an addict like above my room, it's on the same floor but it's next to my room. There's like a little halfdoor inside my closet leading to it. No ventilation or window in the addict.[/quote]

He said addict again lol

6. Hey even got it right in the same motherfucking post

7. [​IMG]

That said, I wouldn't risk it unless there is some airflow. The last thing you'd want is a huge cloud of smoke backing up into the room every time you open the door.

8. I smoke a bong in my basement without opening windows when I'm home and usually the smoke scent does not make it to the upper floors. On the other hand, when I have smoked a bowl upstairs blowing out a window or into a bathroom fan, my dad has smelled it very quickly. I think the smoke tends to be more dense than the air so it sinks.

9. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

He said addict again lol[/quote]

I think it's a fruedian slip.

10. this is exactly what I did! My closet had the attic door at the end. We had a bunch of storage stuff in there that made it smell pretty muggy so the weed smell never was a problem. I even reorganized a few of the chairs so I had a nice place to sit. Plus since it was the attic there was pretty good air flow for it. It all just rose right up. Idk if it will be the same for you but probably. Even when we went in to clean one day my parents had no idea. I just had to be careful if they were home and awake so if they called for me I didnt not answer and have them coming up to check on me.

11. Woah I don't have an addict in my house

12. I'd make sure you scope out the room for possible vents that could lead to other rooms. Make sure to toke as far away from those as possible, and do it by a window if you can. Also definitely spray some air freshener around.

13. Well you sir are blessed with an incredible gift i only wish i would have had at my parents. I would definitely test it out with a friend or something when theyre gone before you go all out. Smoke up there and have your friend (not smoke) and go all over your house smelling to see if its g. But dont ever let your parents know that you even think about that "addict" and never let anyone know youve been up there for years. also id for sure make sploofs and leave them up there. or look into buying a smoke buddy.