Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is probably a dumb question, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSmokeyApple, Mar 23, 2011.

1. But is there any way to buy a pipe from GC with Paypal? ;O

2. Yes is greater than no?

3. Yes...no means rape bro

4. Not a dumb question, just in the wrong part of the forum buddy.

I am not 100% sure, so a mod will probably stop by and answer your question fully. Good luck!

5. ^^^^^
    Thanks. :)

6. Bob icon! :smoke:

7. Sorry I didn't actually answer your comment with my last post. Can't say I know if you can order it or not but great icon, I love Dylan :smoke:

8. Hahah, no worries. I'm a big Dylan fan as well. ;)

9. I don't think so, but I may be wrong. Bob Dylan sucks, he sold his soul to the devil. YouTube it, if you don't believe me. Born in MN, like me.

10. He sold his soul to the devil..? Uh... ;D
    That's provided there is this so called "devil." :rolleyes:

11. Nowhere in that interview did he say that he sold his soul to the devil. Some idiot made a moronic implication that he was saying he sold his soul to the devil on Youtube and had no evidence to back it up

12. Ok, guess I was misinformed. I have ZERO respect for anyone that does sell their souls. Wtf you get? Become a millionaire? Pff I would rather be homeless than sell me soul.

13. Yeah, no worries, there were quite a bit of rumors that were spread about Bob. Some were thought of as facts for a while until Bob told in one of his novels that it was false (that he was no longer Jewish but a reborn Christian) :smoke:

14. How the fuck do you sell your soul?

15. [​IMG]

16. ....How the fuck do you sell your soul?

17. This is sig worthy.

18. 'Soul' isn't a tangible asset. So I doubt if you'll even be able to get 100 dollars by offering soul for sale, let alone a million!

Wow.