Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is possible, no?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDeft, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Alright fellow blades, so I was outside just a couple minutes ago and I was looking at Jupiter (if you live in the US and can see the moon, Jupiter is right next to it) smoking a blunt of OG Ghost Train Haze from southwest alternative care in Denver. (Highly recommend this strain, tested for 25.49%thc) I got to thinking... somewhere out there in the "Infinite Universe" there is a "super-planet" that maintains life as big as our known galaxy. Your thoughts on this?

2. We must find it.

3. The fact that we have yet to notice something so massive means that it either doesn't exist, or it's simply too far away, which would mean it's unimaginably far away given that it's the size of everything we can currently see.

Perhaps this planet you speak of is the gaseous type, and our entire "known universe" is contained inside of it hidden away from the other dangers of the universe.

Maybe life is much larger than we know it to be, and we're piss ants compared to the other intergalactic beings outside of our universe.

4. It's also possible that there is an infinitely increasing number of universes that are controlled by what we would perceive to be god-like beings.

5. If it was that big the gravity would smush you flat before you even got off the shuttle

6. a planet as big as a galaxy? I doubt it, but who fucking knows?

It doesn't seem possible tho

7. If you really want to blow your own mind ponder this...

What if our entire universe was just a singular molecule in the giant scheme of things?

Like our universe could ultimately be a proton or neutron.

But we will never know.

8. Have u ever looked at the start
    Have you ever looked at the starts on weed man.

Put the pipe down bro