This is our home!

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Man, I was sitting here, thinking about it... and we all say it, but when you think about it - it really is true... GRASSCITY IS OUR HOME!

We learn here, entertain ourselves here, share ourselves with everyone here... confide in one another here. We are one huge family, and I fucking love it!

When I've had a hard day, I come home, smoke a joint and come to the City. Whenever I'm bored, I come to the City. Whenever I have a question, or need advice, I come to the City. Whenever there is no one else to talk to, or I'm feeling down, I come to see you guys on the City!

I think we need to take a second to sit back and look at this wonderful place, look at it's roots, look at it's blades, look at all the good this place had done for so many of us.

I don't know, but I just felt like I needed to express how much I love this place, and how much I love you guys. We're always here for each other, and that's just such a good thing to know. Even though in just about any location in the world, I'm judged and opressed for something that I love doing - it's good to know that no matter where I am, I can come back and be accepted for who I am, and be able to corrispond with people who are just like me.

This is our home, and I'm proud to be able to say so.

2. This has been my internet home for almost three years now. [​IMG]

3. Before Grass City, I never even considered joining a forum. Seemed a little nerdy to me, but boy was I wrong. This place, and the people here, have been very good to me. The moment I joined I was welcomed as a member, and I am thankful.

Go GC!!:smoke:

4. This is the first and only forum i'v jopined. Durban, you hit it brother! This is our home and +rep for the love man. After a bad day, the city can actually help lift my spirits. Either that or smokin' some drugs:wave:

5. same. forums were never fun for me.

6. YUP much love for GC.

7. Yep. And then you hate it when you come on and no one else is posting, so you get really bored and sometime start reading posts from years ago.

8. i love this place...except for a select few...but yea haha.

this is the only forum i post on now-a-days, cause all other forums use too much "gamer talk" (eg: lolwtfbbq, omghillary duff, shit like that....IT PISSES ME OFF!!)

TOKE ON GC BLADEZ!!

9. Amen. I <3 the city, 'nuff said. Rep +

Edit--sorry DP, i've gotta spread some around before you can get more rep.

10. i love GC, its my home when im on the net thinkin about weed.