This is our contry THIS IS OUR CHANCE!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by growinpot, Jul 18, 2009.

1. THIS IS FROM CHANGE.ORG!! GOVERNMENT WEBSITE!! THEY NEED 90,000 MORE PEOPLE!

Criminal Justice - Change.org: Legalize Marijuana

SING THIS PETITION GUYS!!

THIS PETITION ENDS ON 420 2010! VOTE NOW!

WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

SING NOW!

2. Is this for real? If so I will gladly sign:smoke:

3. Letter sent.

4. Keep it going!

5. #5 SherlockHomes, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    Is this legit?

EDIT: should have posted this in general

6. Yes, yes it is

7. Done. And I think it's kinda legit. It's set up by Obama's administration. His people will get the petition i suppose.

8. Sent a letter. We'll see if it's legitimate enough to actually do anything. Very doubtful, but start sending your letters!

9. i agree, last time we were on top he brushed us off, keep naggin him show him we wont quit so easily.

10. Sweet dude! i know that sending the letter doesn't mean anything definitively, but this excites me to the idea that maybe Mary will be legalized in a couple years.

11. I signed. It's worth a shot!

12. Don't forget to spread the word people. We still need quite a few more signatures for this to actually work, so do tell everyone that you can!

13. This isn't being set up by Obama, its going to be sent to him. This is change.org, Obamas site is change.gov Just another online petition, not to say it doesnt have potential

14. Sent one in, sadly, I doubt it'll do anything:(

15. I feel like I see these things all the time and I always sign them and things are still the same.

Enough with the pesimism though.

Keep up the fight.