this is not cool,come on grasscity help me out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lennyboy, Jun 4, 2009.

1. hi all, got 2 skunk11 in nft's 8week veg and toped many many times lol and budding nice, plus got 2 blueberry in soil, veged for 6week and toped, the problem i have is the ones in soil i am findind male balls just one per node,,, there below were the buds r forming..my skunk 11 are fine at the moment. so all what can be done with out cutting them down,as like i said there budding nice lol,, just dont want to polanate my skunk 11....hears some pics to help. bit more info my grow is in a loft, was away for 3 days got back fan had triped dont no for how long maybe for 3 days, but it was so hot in my loft with the fan not running it was hitting 35c without co2. lights pumps and all that were ok , just the outlet fan was off., with fan on my temps are sound, good that kingspan is lol... any help will do cheers all:rolleyes::rolleyes: The room.jpg [/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. it looks like you aways from harvest ... so you can pick em off everyday..which is a good option with like a week left , but not so hot with 3+ weeks left ( its labor intensive)

or cut down the blueberrys...sorry man..this isn't something that can be reversed

or you can just ride it out , and see what happens.

my personal opinion would be to lose the 2 to save the many.

peace & good luck

3. ayup wharfrat, cheers for the reply man, mm they got a long way go till ready to chop. dont think i want to be pulling them balls of for 7weeks lol.. could it be the heat thats made them go hermie or the soil, as the soil is very high in {N} like i said the ones in nft are fine.... will mabe bang them outside see wot they do... nice one :D

4. [/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

OK THIS IS CRAZY AS I WAS THINKING THESE WERE MALE BOLLOCKS... i dont no now what they are as today i took a look and they have little leafs pokeing out of them????? any one HELP LOL cheers all
    :devious::devious:

5. pics the same as the one above ...we get a macro?

no light is getting in right ? double check when your dark period starts today please.

6. A better pic then that would help.

A female flower will have 2 small fuzzy white hairs called pistils and they will form a V. The set of pistils is attached at the base to an ovule, which is contained in a light green pod, called a calyx.

Sounds to me you just saw the calyx and thought they were balls.

7. #7 Unknown Future, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    That pic in your first post is deffinatly a nut sack so Im not to sure what your last post is trying to get at. But hopfully (which i doubt) the nutsack didn't open up and pollinate both the plants.

(Knocks on wood)

One of my 3 females went hermie because my dumbass pothead iguana unleashed his wrath on them, 2 are getting close to harvest and the hermie has a long time to go still, so I been pickin nutsacks off every couple days.

8. cheers no light getting in, it in the loft proper dark, sorry about the pic will post a better one tomoz..a macro lol
    ...........................................................................................................................

mm i am thinking that is hermie, lots more of them now{nuts}all by were my buds or forming..but will post a better pic of them tomoz
    .........................................................................................................................

dont think any have opened as its way to yound to open, thank god :Dcheers for the knock on wood lol, was going pull them off .but thinking just put the plante outside in me green house,what u mean ur iguana unleashed his wrath on them ??..................................................................
    ..................... cheers for all the replys i am getting,

9. Well he knows he is not supposed to go in the growroom but yet he allways trys to creep over into the room when im not paying attention so he can eat them. Like he will hide behind things near the room and poke his head out and wait for me to leave the room to make his move for them. Wellll one day I was baked and decided to shower, not even thinking about the iguana being out and the growroom being opened. I came out to find leaves and lights sprawled out everywhere in the grow room, Look like a tornado swept though there. He tore up the hermie with his claws, ate a potion of it, and then snapped the one budding next to it in half:eek:. Luckly I played doctor with the one that got snapped and its fine now.

He also ate my FAVORITE plant, he had to eat about a foot and a halfs worth of growth:mad:. Luckily he left me 1 branch that I used to clone...

Moral of the story is, never get baked and take a shower!

10. Reminder to self, never get a pet that likes to eat greens lol. :D

11. wow Unknown Future...thats some mad shit dude, i am never going get a iguana.... noway i am lol.... all the same they r so nice,lol... ,, will post a few pics tomos of room plants and balls haha

12. LOL true, that is a bit over board :smoking: ...how bout a "close up" of the "leafy offender":p

13. ay up all going take a few, will post soon, laters alllll

14. Maybe he's hooked on the dope! Like Steve French! (please somebody know what I'm talking about!) You have to build a feeder he can step on, and some weed will come out, and make it less and less every day so you can ween him off! :)