this is my work,,,,

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LEAR, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Great looking peice! Keep up the good work :)

2. cool work, I´d like to know where I could go to learn simple glass blowing techniques

3. Id like to know if i could get a custom piece from you! Ill PM u later.

4. LEAR, if I wasn't so damn broke I'd totally request a piece from you. Hopefully soon!

I love your work, but I especially love that purple and white scheme. SO dope!

5. He hasn't made a post in over 5 months. Good luck

6. Oh my god :O :O :O :O :O :O
    DROOLING MUCH

Is there a place where we can buy these? Or possibly order online?

7. your good. I wish I could afford one.

8. Gotta bring this thread back. Here's a quic shot of the custom rig I ft from Lear. Placed [​IMG]my order last june, took a while for him to get it done due to life getting in the way, but Lear kept in contact the entire time, and hooked it up sooo much sicker than I really paid for. He's inally catchin up on orders and hopefully we will see some more work outta his shop soon.

[​IMG]

9. there is a LOT of pages on this thread, but from the 1st 8 i can say that you look like an amazingly talented glass blower and you can really make a quality piece man, awesome work
    i really like the knife/spoon combos and that coral piece on page 8, epic mouth piece and what not, though i don't personally like the chamber or the bowl with the coral, i dont really think they match well enough for me... but i am super picky so that piece just aint for me:)
    the bob marley series looks GREAT, just not my style, though im sure there are millions of stoners that just love that sorta shit!

10. come back lear!! :p

11. dude your skill in glassblowing almost made me cry cause doing this is my dream. i'm saving up 2 grand and starting.

12. Yo! Thats really cool! What is it?

13. Nuff respect man.

14. Beautiful piece man! :eek:
    If you don't mind, would you mind pm'ing me what something like this cost you?