this is my work,,,,

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LEAR, Dec 31, 2009.

1. I'm sure he's just busy as hell with customs! I'm getting four pieces myself so I can only imagine how long his to do list is probably goes on for miles!!

2. any chance of me convincing you into making a inline tube thats like a foot and a half tall

3. #1183 dope_roor, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    my girl can't wait for her LEAR piece :hello::wave::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Hey LEAR, remember me? :) i see your work is getting better. Once work get more steady ill be looking.

5. Holy Bejezus :eek: seriously man I love ya work do yo sell any>?

6. #1186 Vakylir, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Please PM me about how I can go about getting a piece of your amazing work.

Edit: Just saw your post about having some work at Peace Pipe, badass, I live in Rohnert Park! I'll be picking up some of your work very soon, keep it up!

7. Hey man, my friend bought some glass off you earlier in the summer and it is absolutely amazing to hit. Definitely the best mouth piece ever, about a foot and a half green and white bong, with matching bowl and inline. I'm looking to purchase some glass myself, just wanna get a price range on a few things so please hit me back!

8. fucking beautiful. I want one with that style but with light brown an tan so it looks like stained wood.

9. Looks like your looking into space. Lear, you kill it man, and sick pickup DR...

10. can anyone pm me the site

11. I would like to know how much you could make a custom spoon for. can someone PM me something? thanks.

12. Last I heard he isn't taking custom orders at the moment because hes too busy.

13. LEAR is NOT taking customs at the moment. he is really backed up w/ orders, and any free time he gets he needs to make stuff to pay the rent.

but damn, are the orders he has now gonna be sick when he gets them all done.

dope_roor, that dish is beyond sexy, im glad lear finally listened to me and started making those galaxy dishes. i been telling him for months to get on it.

14. yeah thanks guys for the kind words and looking at my artwork,i am not taking any orders at this time,trying to catch up and get all the orders that im backed up on for now,and as soon as im caught up i will be hookin it up again,and thanks DR for posting up pics of that,i didnt get any good ones,but will be posting pics of some work that i have got out,,thanks again,peace LEAR

15. Can't wait to see some new shit!:smoke:

16. Can you send me a PM of avaliable pieces you have for sale
    '?

17. you sir are insane

18. That dish is BEYOND dope! :eek: :eek: :eek: