Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is my stash spot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DeeDomain, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 DeeDomain, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Was I creative enough or could I do better? This little niche can probably hold up to 5g's comfortably. It currently has like, .4 in it.

2. Stupid stoner me forgetting to post pics.

Attached Files:

3. nice spot, what is that?

4. Look closer at the picture (although it should be fairly obvious to any gamer).

5. Game cube??

6. [quote name='"DeeDomain"']Was I creative enough or could I do better? This little niche can probably hold up to 5g's comfortably. It currently has like, .4 in it.[/quote]

Thats fuckin awesome dude!

7. would have been easier to just answer the question, i only noticed it was a gamecube because i've read about that spot before. only problem is if you have some dank it's going to smell right through that

8. True, but I plan on keeping my buds in a double baggie, vacuum sealed.

9. Nice stash spot!
    Gamecubes are the shit!

10. Your going to vacuum seal your bag every time your done with it?

get a small jar to put in there, and then pad it so it doesn't make noise when moved.

11. This gave me a good laugh. Thank you.

12. [quote name='"zach2753"']

Your going to vacuum seal your bag every time your done with it?

get a small jar to put in there, and then pad it so it doesn't make noise when moved.[/quote]

Quite a good idea sir, applause