This is my setup check it out.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maddawgg2003, Jan 31, 2008.

1. these are pictures will it work???? Is the fan in the correct spot? Im not looking to get the best outta the best weed here.. Im fine with my ghetto style.. I just want some free weed man.. so with this all said is this koo enough??? if not any tips would be greatly apperciated. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Youve got some major stretching going on,
    What type of bulbs are those? I dont think they are proper? If they are flood lights, they wont work.
    Do you have a fan blowing directly on them?
    What are the temperatures?

3. You need to replant them to help bury more of the stem. Replace those floodlights with CFLs.

4. There not flood light I dont know. They are philips plant grow light.. they are shaded blue kinda... The guy at homedeopte said those would work well.. and its like 80 temp and yeah the fan is blowing on them....

5. I read from the other thread prior to this that you are using superthrive every watering...
    Wouldn't recommend it. I suggest cutting it to every 3 waterings (10-12 days)? Plants look just starting so I suppose the nutrients in the soil would bring them through well for quite some time without the superthrive:D.

Peace.

6. just be careful with cardboard that shit is easy to ignite and start on fire. Build a wood box and paint it or buy a cab.

7. thank you. Ill do that.... Well i dont think it will catch on fire.. and i have it go on all night so if it does ill be home.

8. Those plant lights are garbage, sorry. But all that is is a floodlight which has been coated blue so that the plants look healthy. Those lights are for visual appeals not growing. Go back and get a 3 pack of 26 watt cfls 10.00 or some 42 watt cfls 10.00 each.

9. i would suggest some "high output" CFL bulbs