This is my real life story...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JBrick2334, May 29, 2010.

1. This is my real life story.

My father beat my mother for the first five years of my life.

He also kicked my ass.

My mother moved away to wyoming when i was five, which is where i have lived ever since.

I thank her for that because otherwise I would have been raised by some psycho who held a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if my mom wouldn't give me and my brother back to him.

I have seen this man about two times since then, and I swear to kill him if he ever tries anything again.

My mother married another abusive fucker when I was about ten. She is still married to him now. He has hit me and my little brother before camping when he was drunk. As well as my mother. This took place along time before I was able to defend her, and as far as I know he hasn't hit her since. But I cant forget an act like that.

My mom is the greatest woman I know, and I love her more than anything. Everyone I introduce to her instantly loves her as well. She is such a good person.

I am truely happy that I was able to decide for myself the difference between right and wrong, other then have these bastards decide for me.

My only male figure that I look up to is my deceased great grandfather, he died about nine years ago and I still wonder what he would think of me now.

It kills me inside to see my mother and the two little girls she gave birth to live under the rules of this man.

I know people have worse problems then me and I truly respect them. But at 19 I cant stand by anymore. She deserves the best man in the world no joke. She just can't find him. She was buleimic until she got pregnant with me. I cured her. And after everything she went through in her life, from her mother giving her up at 6 months old, to being raised by my great grandfather, she is too good for him. And I hate to see her treated like this.

This dude has been in my life for awhile and I have given hm plenty of chances but I cant take it anymore.

I write this with tears in my eyes because I feel so helpless.

Thanks for listening GC, and I'm sorry for the long post.

2. damn, im sorry bro.
    keep stong, you've done so for years.
    I'll pray for you and your familia.
    This next bowl is for you, your familia and your bisaabuleo.

3. offer some ganja to the man...hopefully he will smoke up and shut up and chill out

4. I'll never understand why a man would hit a woman...maybe the problem is that they AREN'T men.

I'll also never understand a woman who remains with a man that hits her

5. this.

never understood why someone would stay with an abusive guy who hurts her and her kids..??

crazy world i guess...

6. I didn't read all of that, but dude all I can say is stand up for what you think is right man. Put it on camera, call the cops or something. Lock that coward up.

7. It always blows my mind when a woman gets asked why she stays with an abusive man and her response in along the lines of him loving her and her loving him.

...come again?

8. exactly...

9. I guess the same reason I stayed with my girlfriend while she cheated on me for 12 months.

...Stupidity. You thought I was going to say "love" didn't you? I FORBADE THAT WORD FROM MY VOCABULARY! :mad:

Anyways... sorry OP, I'm not good with the sentimental stuff so... I'll leave now.

:eek::bolt:

10. Kill the bastard, if my mum ever had someone, and he didn't treat her right, I'd stab that cunt in the heart.

11. Metaphorically i hope.

Op, just tell the man whats up and how you feel. If he had ceased to beat her, i no longer see a problem. If you're really concerned about when he hit you and your mother ask him for an apology.

12. Nope. But I don't think it will come round to that now that she's getting old.

13. Tell her. You obviously love her and want the best for her. So do something about it. I know it isn't easy, trust me. But she will listen to you. Tell her she deserves the best. Tell her how amazing she is.

It will help. Good luck man. I'm sorry to hear it, but I'm glad you care about her so much.

14. I know its hard to accept, but your mom needs to live her own life, you can't live it for her no matter how much you love her. I know this guys an asshole, i know that you've probably tried countless times to tell your mom of how much of an asshole this guy is to her and to you and are wondering why she doesn't understand. But the only thing you can do is to present her with the facts about this guy and let her make the decision on her own. You can't make that decision for her, you have to let her be her own person and make the decisions on her own. She might have low self confidence, which is why she always stays with these assholes. Tell her that she has the power to do anything she sets her mind to, she can and will do better than this, and shouldn't except such bullshit in her life and shouldn't let an asshole passive agressively push her around and tell her what to do.

I've had to deal with this before, and i'm sure a lot of other people have had to as well. It comes from identifying the problem, then going from there.