This is my philosophy for a better tommorrow. No, it has nothing to do with society..

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by simmer, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Why does everyone get pissed about stuff?

This is a dumbly worded question, but still.

NOTHING bothers me.

Ok ONE thing bothers me

That's when people handle my money or if they something about me that is not true.

Other than that, I'm pretty much ok with everything.

Nothing offends me.

Ok well I don't exactly like ghetto black girls or black guys all about the thug theme...

Other than those three things, nothing really gets under my skin...
    except for ignorance.....

oh god I'm unravelling my own argument as I make it :p

But really....That's just four things.

I know there are way more things that bother people. I'm never mad and no one gets on my nerves and nothing gets on my nerves.

I'm the most chill person anyone can know. :cool:

2. im alot like you! i just feel as if everyone minds their own buisness and does them, and respects everyone else everyone could be happy. like don't blow up about things, if something isnt right i dont get super agry and scream my head off, i talk about it and let whoever know that they did something wrong and i'm not happy with it. that way it can be solved easier and cause way less stress to the both of us.
    - and i've noticed i am a much happier person with less stress.
    and more people respect me for it, and don't get me wrong if you ddo something really really stupid i will get pissed and kick your ass. well not kick your ass, i dont believe in violence. but chu knowwwww. lmfao

3. Isn't ignorance what pisses most people off? The only reason this is possible is that everybody has their own idea of ignorance. Look at it this way: whatever happens to you, YOU decide how to respond to it. Nothing is bad, or good, or unfortunate, or untimely, or reliable, until we decide that it is. So, decide to respond well!

As for ghetto culture, there is a reason that inclination exists for people to join that culture. Your unfounded dislike of it is its own form of ignorance. I'm sure ghetto people pick up on your body language towards them and treat you with disdain, and that is probably where your uneasy feelings come from. But, it all starts with you.

4. #4 simmer, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010

You sir, are ignorant. :|

Who are you to say that my mild dislike for the ghetto, promiscuious culture is unfounded?

That culture supports materialism, and ignorance. So those are my very good reasons.

Also, I just don't like ghetto black girls because it's pathetically played out time and time again, and that is my personal preference, not ignorance :rolleyes:

Also, don't presume that they feel uneasy around me. That's also ignorant and how misunderstandings and tension arise.

When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me, homeboy.

edit: I just have to add this: :cool:

5. People being materialistic or ignorant should not bother you. Like cocksmash said, you are the one deciding that you do not like these things.

If you are so chill, then what's with all the emoticons?

6. Why shouldn't people be bothered by ignorance? At least willful ignorance...

7. Because they'd rather be happy.

"There is no ignorance, and no extinction of ignorance."

8. Well OP did say nothing bothered him...

...well okay he did say ignorance does

Ignorance does annoy me, but then I put myself in their shoes and remember we're all ignorant regarding many things.