This is my Medication

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Sickomindo, May 2, 2016.

1. I know guys have to get tired of helping newbies and such with small issues that might seem laughable to a seasoned growing but for some of us unfortunate people it really is medicine. Im saying this cause this is my first grow and i have have issues for awhile in dialing in nutes with General hydroponics flora series. . No matter what soup version i try i get tips burning. I have tried 6/9 -8/16 you name it right now I'm trying very low amount of nutrients and I'm still getting nutrient even though I'm only using very low amounts of nutrients 3 mL of bloom to milliliters of micro 1 mL of grow. Not many additives other then 1 mL of Cal mag 5 mL of cool bloom Monitoring to ppm's new reservoir changes are 700 and below[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm the third week into flowering with Northern lights from Nirvana. I have two PH pens I have solution to back it up I monitor pH and PPM's twice a day I'm doing the best I can but it just seems like my mixes are going down well

3. I've been doing very good so far considering I've been told and I believe that but I'm getting tips burning and everywhere I read says that's nute burn not deficiency but yet my mixes have been quite low

4. I'm using RO water and after all my additives before my nutrients I'm at about 250 ppm's.
    After my nutrients I'm at about a 700 to 800 ppm's

5. I just don't understand how I could have tips burning on the leafs when I'm using such a low amount of nutrients most people are recommending so much higher is your something else I'm missing?

6. Try rinsing your soil, could be some salt build ups. It doesn't look like it's too bad though

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is your fan oscillating? I have a bit of burn on the side that has the fan on it. Going to get an oscillating fan this weekend. 20160509_204455.jpg