This is my Grow room... Check it out and let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Live2die420, Jun 1, 2007.

1. This is my grow room. It is built in a 2 story 12'X12' shed that I started building approx. a while back. I recently finished it and got the top floor completly set up for my grow room. Out side I have a Liquid cooled 16kw generator powering it all. IT is burried underground and you cannot hear it even at night when it is completly silent out. Then generator box underground has its own air intake and exuast porst coming out. I also have a fan blowing fresh air for the radiator. On the bottom floor of the shed (which is also 12'X12' I build enclosed a 6'X6' veg room. This is where I keep my 4 moms vegging under my 1000w MH lamp. All my plants are LSTed for maximum yeild. There are 4 dripping systems for each of the 4 squares of plants (Each square conatins 25 LSTed plants). Each drip system has a different amount and type of fertizlier for the part of the SOG cycle that they are in. The system completly runs itself except for me pruning and rotating my babies. Its perfect and I will have pics soon. Its truley a work of art and I am harvesting about 3 1/2 Lbs. a week give or take a little. Here you are all. Enjoy!:hello:

[​IMG]

2. bloody hell...

3. Must see pics to show how that setup is possible, please.

4. if you are not using a proxy use one now

your nuts!!!

damn and havin an hid light goin would make me paranoid

i want some pics!! please

5. I expect all the fans in the hot airstream to cook fairly soon. If you're going to use air cooling on hoods or cool-tubes, the fan should be in the cool side of the air path, putting air first on the tube socket- and then vented out of the op.

Feeding air already warmed by one light into another is downright counterproductive. Having several in series would be a recipe for tube and fan failures.

Yeah, I wanna see pics of this room too. Not holding my breath.

If it existed, one thing it would not be is a work of art. Fire hazard, maybe... work of art? No.

6. Failed to mention the magic beans and what to do about that grumpy old giant. :devious:

1kW for 4 mums, all run on a diesel gennie. Righto.

Grow op is next to a truckstop, BTW. ;) No one will EVER notice the exhaust from the gennie, no way... :D

When L2D420 tried this one on the rollitup.org crew, it was only a 6kW gennie- I see it has sprouted a cylinder or two. :D

Time wasters and bullshit artists suck dog's balls. Back to your Legos, L2D420.

7. pics or it didnt happen.

8. if you WERE being serious i would keep it quiet why brag

9. I think this guy must be kin to Fade2Black...whats next dude finding a cabin.....or an arm in a cooler...lol

10. Pics would have taken much less time than the blueprint drawing. I'm going to stretch out on a limb and call the bluff on this one. The 3.5lbs per week was the deal killer...lol :smoke: