this is my first time growin cannabis plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 11, 2016.

1. #1 pitbulljd900, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    i want to know when should i give my plants foxfarm tiger bloom ans big grow?
    can you tell me how my setup look?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

this is mid seed of unknown strain and that i got from mid i got. i want to know what you honestly think about this growth?

2. they are 2 weeks old now.
    they been on cfl lights for 24hours. for pass 2 weeks now

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cfls keep em a few inches from from your gals to avoid stretching

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could be completely wrong, so someone please correct me if I am. But I think you should wait until your ready to start budding for tiger bloom. Big bloom has a lower NPK close to nothing I believe. You may be able to add that a little earlier idk. But there is a few variables like depending on what soil your using it may become too hot. Fox Farm has a bunch of great just info and schedules for their products on the website. But looks pretty good tho I'd get the plants close if you could the cfls produce light more from the sides of the bulb and the most useable light has only about a 6in radius(or so I've been told).

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. the soil is foxfarm ocean and happy fog. they only 2 weeks now should.i keep the light on 24 or 18/6 or 12/12.

6. should i keep the light on them 24 still or not

7. Search 18/6 verses 24/0 there is a thread by a member named wardrobe it has some good info. I use 18/6 because it's a little less power consumption and I've read that plants benefit from a rest during a dark period. But I think it may be personal preference depending on one's research

8. Sorry I'm high still didn't answer your question. I would wait until you have preflowers showing. Different strains show at different times you maybe be able to force them to show. But I'm pretty sure it's gonna show when the plants are good n ready and mature. But it will increase the yield to keep it on a veg cycle until then. But when u do make sure to keep it completely dark or it may stress the plants and cause them to go hermie

9. im using foxfarm ocean soil snd happy fog soil snd im using cfl 200watts lights

10. oh some guy told i should use big grow on my plants since they 2 week old now but I don't know should i or not

11. I'm using Fox farm ocean forest too supposed to be pretty good stuff and have enough organic nutes to sustain it for awhile. I'm not sure of the NPK of grow big but it may be too much at 2 weeks old for nutes that strong. If you did I'd go like 1/4 strength. But I'm a beginner too. You could always test it out on just one plant

12. apparent iy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Subbed

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

14. huh

15. Lol noo it just means I'm subbed(subscribed) up, I'll be following your grow many people say use subbed out subbed him here :)

16. Subbed up sorry...

17. thanks

• Like Like x 1
  18. Definitely continue to go with 24/0 expecially because you're using cfl's it will help you keep the stretch down...Make sure you have a fan blowing on them to help build the stems...This is a pic {600w mh} of exactly one month of growth under 24/0! IMG_20160311_103854.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. That's a lot of growth :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. is this second pic one month?