This is my first grow, plants are starting to worry me.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by juice86, Sep 21, 2010.

1. #1 juice86, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010

Attached Files:

• 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      892.9 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like a nutrient burn, what are you feeding it/ how often and how much

next watering just give it straight h20

3. What was your soil base? Have you been using a line of organic nutrients? Kelp extracts, teas? More information will help.

4. Yes, the original post with all that info is under the indoor section and when i tried to repost it here, cause i just saw this section and thought it fit better, it would not let me post all the pics again. the link to the original is at the top and also again right here. Thanks again.

First grow, plants starting to look a little sick - Grasscity.com Forums

5. my advise would be to, next time, transfer them into 1/2 gallon or gallon pots first before hittting the big containers. the smaller pots should be filled with something a little lighter nutrients-wise...just about 50% peat moss and/or coco coir, 30%perlite/vermiculite, 20% EWC as a base would work very well.

For now, just flush with more RO. They'll pull through

6. thanks snickers i will try that, the ph from my RO is coming out at 8.5 (ppm showing about 4), should i down that before i run it through and dose it matter if it is organic down or chemical down, just cause i have some chemical down sitting here. thanks again

7. woah ph way high on RO! i, personally would just use apple cider vinegar but i don't know how much of an impact chemical ph down has on your soil's biology

how long does the RO sit after filtering?

8. I have let it sit for 24 hours bubbling and its still high, The water from the tap is like 9.2. I would definitely rather use apple vinegar i think, what do u use as up?

9. i haven't paid attention to my ph in several months. i tried baking soda once but A little went a LOONG way. I had to add a good bit of lemon juice to counteract that