This is my first closet grow ever please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Downsouth Kush, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Can you use regular earth dirt to grow pot plants or does it have to be a special kind of soil. and if i grow in my closet can police officals detect it only if i have like 2 plants and 2 lights?

2. vics super soil... google it..
    or go to a hydro store and purchase a bag of soil...
    don't use earth dirt... you would be spinning your wheels in the mud so to speak

and you need to calm down turbo.... the popo don't care about your two plant grow...

3. Although the plants in your garden may look like they thrive in the Soil there, there's a huge risk of bringing molds/pests/virus's in that will harm your plants in the long run.

Investing in some nice soil is allways a good thing.

4. Dirt from outside is one of the best ways to kill your plants. It settles heavy and does not drain properly in an enclosed space (a container), which is why potting soil was invented.

Obviously if it smells it can be detected, and although they will not be out hunting for people growing two plants, they wouldn't turn down the chance to bust you for it simply for the numbers. Keep it discreet.