Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is my Dime...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J4K3ST3R, Dec 30, 2012.

1. #1 J4K3ST3R, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    Alright guys. I decided to go driving since I couldn't sleep. Normally when I can't sleep I smoke but I was out of bud): and it's not always easy to get a sack at 2:30 in the morning:p
    Bug either way my homeboy said to be come to his crib and he knows the dude across from him. But he was drunk (its his birthday) and he didn't realize the time, so he got bitched at by the dealer but he still gave us the dime:hello:
    Really isn't that bad.
    But I've had bigger sacks

Attached Files:

2. i can say its a lot more than it looks like.
    and also, that there in the picture is minus one bowl i packed earlier...

3. For ten bucks thats just fine. Its not stupid dank or anything, but you didnt get ripped off i feel

4. it grinded up quite nice too. buds were really dense. im happy:)

5. That's a lot for $10. Decent buds. :D

6. Somebody got hooked up ;)

7. maybe you should hit the guy up at 2:30 every morn, he was probably half asleep and did ya a solid without even remembering

8. tell him to give you one bud not all those little pieces

9. Nice. Finding bud in 2am is a challenge !

10. its korn dude. this is how it comes.. down here in texas. thats what everyone buys if your broke.

11. That is nice. For $10? Nice.

12. Buy by the OZ. Never have to worry about runnin' out. ;)

But for real, that is awesome! He hooked you up no doubt!

13. looks hooked up.