this is kinda weird i think...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PassTheGrass, Oct 31, 2010.

1. my guy wieghs me an O, goes to 28.2, he takes that .2 off, i just wanted to say, man im buying an O leave it man. i mean i just think Os should be hooked fat, like FAT, no?

2. I fucking love sushi.

3. it all really depends on what your buying it for.

if youre buying well priced ounces(like 100-150), why should he give you more if hes already hooking you up with a good deal?(if its chronic bud that is)

if its high priced then yeah a little extra would be cool.

4. $100 dank ounces? unheard off. thats like mids ounce.

5. not in northern california. bought in bulk from the grower it could be down to like $85

6. yeah you just gotta be well connected

7. That's the way it is bro. You get what you pay for (i.e an oz) and you dont get rich giving shit away free

8. "Whoa dude, my dealer just hooked me FAT, and I mean fat. He gave me a mad deal homie."

"Shit dude, what'd you get!?"

"An extra 0.2!"

"HOLY SHIT NO FUCKING WAY GDSAIHusadihfsadhjnkn"

"Totally dude, straight to the dome amirite?"

9. I'm sure when you buy a bag and the price is say $15, and you pay with a $20, you expect your $5 back. Yes most dealers would leave it but he's not ripping you off he's giving you exactly what you two agreed upon.

10. I get an extra .2 on every gram I buy...find a better connect that's not cheap.

11. this is kinda weird i think... but this kid basicly made a thread bout .2 of a gram.

I mean he could of been happy he had a bag weighted in front of him that he wasn't ripped off. But nah, he thought about that .2 g, thought bout it, and thought bout it till he got a chance to get on GC and anonymously ask for others opinions.

(just playin OP, just playin)

12. hahahahhah well that is what we are all thinking

13. no im saying that like an O should be 30 g. etc. thats fat, that extra .2 i was just saying like it was wierd he would care, why wouldnt he just leave it?

14. But an ounce is 28 grams. Not even 28.2. I'm sure the guy he bought off of didn't hook him up any fatter.

15. For the same reason they don't go leaving the extra .2 g in your beef jerky at the store, you get what you pay for, and a wise merchant knows that being fair doesn't hurt his customers or his business, but inconsistency can.

If you want a dealer who thinks an ounce is 30 grams, or some other random number besides what it literally is, find one who doesn't know his math or measurements very well :)

16. ok well jeeze everyone, i was talking like costco. you buy a carton with like 4 milk containers, if you were to sell them youd probably end up with one free. so thats just what i meant. buying in bulk you should get more for less (technically)

17. Just a side note, some dealers get better buys and make larger profits than others. Those dealers are the ones to go through, if you want a fat and barely-weighed(doesn't care if it's a gram or two over) sack.

You never know, this guy could be just barely making it worth his while to do the business he does, so even that tiny .2g may be worth substantially more to him than it is to other dealers.. you should be grateful when that kind of dealer makes a fair trade, rather than ripping you off.

Some certainly do, but many people don't see one little oz as a 'bulk buy' worthy of deserving a bonus.

18. #19 BadKittySmiles, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    Also, taking your milk carton theory into account: if your dealer isn't giving you a better deal on his oz's than he is on his 1/8ths, then unless his 1/8ths are like fifteen bucks you should definitely find a new dealer.

Otherwise, you already are getting something along the lines of that 'buy four, get one free', deal you mentioned... for instance, if an 1/8th is 25 bucks, then a full oz of the same bud, from the same fellow may be anywhere from 110 - 180 bucks.

edited- And finally, many dealers who tag on extra grams for 'free', often have higher overall prices or lower quality bud, to compensate.

19. isnt a ounce 28.3 grams?