This is kinda funny

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stevb903, Nov 14, 2006.

1. I'm growing using CFLs with seeds from a bag of dope i had a while back. I'm going to get more light soon because right now I'm only using one low watt bulb so its growing kinda slow. The plant only has about 3 or 4 pairs of leaves so far, and I'm getting concerned about it. I'm concerned not because of its slow growth, but because everytime i go down there now and take a wiff of my baby, it literally stinks like a P***y :yummy: . Of course this is extremely funny everytime i water my plant, idk if this is good or bad hahahaha, does anyone have any ideas? did i come across some crazy new strand of bud? I think that this pretty stench means that its a girl...jk

2. Forgot to post the picture i took of it, i don't have a digital camera so i had to use my phone sorry haha

Attached Files:

3. What're the growing conditions? Seedlings really don't smell all that much, which leads me to think that you have a mold issue...

4. Its in my basement and i have a fan on it and whatnot and its decently ventilated. It's right about room temperature down there and i never mist them. I check it out pretty well every day and i dont see any sign of mold or anything, my bad if i made it seem like it smelt from a mile away, the only way you smell it is if you put your nose right up to the plant woft it in haha