This is just silly.

Discussion in 'General' started by twoolfolk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I went in to probation for the first time and needed an evaluation. After telling this woman everything about myself, i was told i was "cannabis dependent". I said, isnt that better than being an addict? Obviously she said in short, i was an addict, even though i had just stopped blazing for 27 days strait with no withdraws or anything. She concluded with also saying she thought i had some anxiety issues, and to consider talking to my doctor about a prescription of Focalin or Adderall to focus in college, along with something else to bring it to a halt in order to fall asleep on account of my insomnia problems. Basically, stop using this harmless substance which fixes all of my so called "problems" (anxiety, insomnia) and start using all these drugs that are highly addictive. Great Advice from the court's LICSW. Jesus i need to live somewhere that allows medical marijuana

2. um, punch your probation officer in the noce(?)

3. Come down to California then, I think Colorado also has clinics.

4. Why would you tell your probation officer the truth?
    I'd be happy to get some new drugs though.

5. Nose...

Your PO is a dumbass, bake some "brownies" for her and say thanks for making me realize my addiction.

6. You can't spell.. nose? :confused:

But it's a probation officer, what do you expect? They are all cocks.

7. Not my po...the court clinic's LICSW...Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker.

@Ulfhethnar
    I told her the truth because why keep it a secret? Why not voice my opinions and views on cannabis to this old bitch who thinks she knows whats what. And taking more drugs is surely on my to do list, but if you step back and look at the situation its ridiculous how i am recommended to try and get adderall, the most abused drug on college campuses .

8. Yeah it's crazy man. Don't touch the bud but I heard that speeds good for you. Fucking dumb.

9. I have this stoned theory that the government is prescribing adderral to the young masses to make us do better at school to make smarter people.. i don't know it doesn't seem like its working

10. You might want to try to educate the poor dear! Click that first link in my sig!

11. Lol!

I live in California. The medical crap does not fly in court.

Lol!

Why I been sober for 3 years. Probation.

12. Shit in the probation officer's car's air filter.

GENIUS!

13. @maxammo
    Im one month in...of two fuckin years....

@storm crow
    I have been looking into these articles and posts to educate myself. What i have been going through concerning the government has made me want to get into a future with cannabis. Doesnt matter what, just pro-marijuana. Legalization and activism, or legitimate, legal grow-ops/dispensary work.