This is it blades.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Crunge, Feb 6, 2013.

1. There's this really hot girl, like as beautiful as Emma Watson, that I see around campus a lot. I knew there was no way I would ever have a chance at meeting her as we have no classes together, and if I just went up and said hi it would be weird. But we have a shit ton of mutual friends.

Last Friday I was outside the main hall with my Korean friend Joe after the day was over. She walked up to us and started talking to Korean Joe and I. We were communicating verbally for about 20 minutes. She complimented me on my fragrance (Bitches love Champa oil) and kept checking me out. Anyway Kim Jong Joe left and it was just us. This was the moment I thought would never come. She had to stay because her roommate didn't get off work for two more hours and that was her only ride. I ride a bike so I could leave whenever, but I told her I would keep her company until she left. We hung out from 3-5. Best two hours of my life. When her ride got there she asked me for my number. I didn't have to make any move at all.

The last girl I went after was never able to hang out and it was just a shitty situation.

Hopefully I can make this work out. Wish me luck blades.

2. Sounds like you won't be needing any luck ;)

3. Good shit Crunge. Also rep for Kim Jong Joe.

4. I told you this guy was the real fuckin deal

5. Make it happen captin. !

6. Don't do it, it's a trap

7. Nice.

Take her to the zoo, dude.

Zoo's rock :smoking:

8. [​IMG]

Way to go, man. Go get it, tiger. :smoke:

9. This story brought tears to my eyes...

10. I love it when chicks give you their numbers without you asking for it.

11. She texted me! :metal:

12. What she say ?

13. Yes, we need details.

14. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']She texted me! :metal:[/quote]

Good for you homey, i like to see people making moves and getting what they want. Make sure you stay assertive and make her know you are actively interested for sure, then it seems like youve already got it made

15. "Hey, it's Tess, I'm that girl from the other day. I forgot that I hadn't given you my number."

16. Keep texting her till it gets intense. Then update us. We want the good stuff ;)

17. nice job bro, congrats.

dont get hung up on her though and put all your eggs in one basket, keep chatting up other girls and having fun.

if you start getting too invested, girls can sense that. sounds like she is digging you though, keep up the momentum and let us know how it goes!

18. That sounds promising. :hello:

Keep us updated.