This is insane.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I bolded the part that I wanted to emphasize and agree with. Please reread my post again if you don't understand. And triple posting? We typically try to not even double post on these forums...

2. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

I bolded the part that I wanted to emphasize and agree with. Please reread my post again if you don't understand. And triple posting? We typically try to not even double post on these forums...[/quote]

Sorry man.. Also have no idea how to multi quote on my phone .. ;)

3. Quote one person, copy all text in text area, go back, quote another, paste the last copy at the bottom of that post, then copy 2 quotes together, go back, and rinse and repeat til you have all the quotes you need in one message. Or logon the website from the browser for tasks like that, since the app makes it tedious.

4. I support organizations, clubs and businesses if they want to limit their membership by race, sex or language or any other criteria. Its their right, to lose out on potential members or customers. But that is pretty different from violence.
    And to Atmans at least its illegal here. If you look at my previous post I said all religions are fucked up.

5. #25 SmokinP, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    I agree...

Violence against women is disgusting be they Jewish women, Muslim women or Christian women...

But i guarantee you there are as many Jewish and Christian husbands beating their wives as there are Muslim...

Do you believe Muslims beat their women more than Jews ?