This is incredible.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Continuum, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Flying With The Birds on Devour.com

Both of these birds are amazing. I mean, it doesn't even look possible, but they are masters of the air without even trying. I can't even imagine us making an aircraft that's even close to doing what these animals do.

2. nice one! very cool

3. That second bird was amazing. Stopping to think about it, all birds are pretty amazing.

4. I had that thought too. These two examples are amazing, but it made me consider how much other incredible shit that other birds do, that I don't even know about.

5. dam their brains are so small yet they can calculate all that information so quickly

6. They may be tiny but they aren't weighed down by all this abstract thought nonsense that allows you and I to talk to each other over the internet like this.

7. Watching it while on stoned as shit.... What a rush!

8. Also, lol:"scientists have concluded that no aircraft invented comes anywhere close."

THANK YOU SCIENTISTS

9. i know i was laughing at that part to

10. In b4 Falcon yesssss.....

11. Birds of Prey are so amazing. Grace and Precision embodied.

12. Hey This is really amazing.

13. Just think. Birds are what happens to reptiles when they gain intelligence and warm blood.

F14 flying dragons. Birds are awesome.

14. Yeah man, another cool thing about birds, they're FUCKING DINOSAURS!

15. Reminds me of this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0skaR-dLQo"]YouTube - Skydiver gliding over mountain range[/ame]

16. It could be that their neurons are more versatile and can process all kinds of information, instead of being specialized as our brains are. I know this is the case with gnats, and it could explain other animals.