This is incredible

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by ArgoSG, Jul 20, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KPijjKtuK8]YouTube - The Cosmic Perspective: Journey To The Edge Of The Universe[/ame]

Warning: May be mindblowing.

2. indeed mind blowing. i used to be really into this stuff but then i decided it'd be best to stop because there are so many things that will never be answered

3. Awesome video... and when Sigur Ros started playing i thought my itunes popped up, didnt expect that great song to come on. Thanks for sharing.

4. i've seen this

great representation

5. Wow, very cool. It makes you think, like we're just a very, very small part of the whole universe.

6. Jesus tits that was pure <3. There must be trillions of living things out there.

7. That video is amazing.

8. Theres nothing cooler than this fucking universe.

9. I've heard theres some pretty cool universes out there.

10. that is the best quote taken out of context. haha may even sig that.

11. haha i read this and thats even more hilarious.

12. Its ridiculous when people say humans are the only form of intelligent life in the universe. With the tremendous amount of planets, there are definitely other species living on distant planets.

13. #13 EFG, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    okay the thing that blew my mind, and since im high it did it even more, was at the end of the part where they kept zooming out of the universe until they could see everything

i happened to notice that all the huge galaxies, sort of had the shape of brain cells:eek:

maybe were all just the different cells within the different brain cells of the universe that make up god... maybe the universe is gods brain, and were god on like a drug trip, the big bang was literally a bang god blew his mind when he took some fucked halucinogen... perhaps dmt?, and created the universe.... but that doesnt answere where HE came from:confused:

WAY TOO HIGH:eek:

EDIT:

reminds me of futurama, the godfella's episode

"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

damn i miss that show

14. I was listening to Echoes by Floyd when I watched this. Whoa.

15. Thanks op. You just mind-fucked me with that video....

16. my grandma farts prettier universes in her sleep.