Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is how we roll- joints for days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aracratz, Jul 19, 2012.

1. #1 Aracratz, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    Me and my friend love joints, and we decided to include some pics to the community to spread some love with out rolls. These joints were all rolled/smoked before the Barenaked Ladies/ Blues Traveler/ Cracker/ Big Head Todd and the Monsters show in SC. We met Barenaked Ladies while we were walking on a path smoking a J to the concert, they were longboarding and they totally knew what was up ;)

Without further waiting, some fucking hash joints.

Pic 1-kiefy ass bowl pack
    Pic 2- some decent ISO
    Pic 3- a 1.1 j, decent tuck job
    Pic 4- cross joint
    pic 5- some vapor rez
    pic 6- showing off some liquid iso hash on a nice coner
    pic 7- Ounce plus 2 j's one on the scale is 1.3
    pic 8- My fav pic. You can see the hash on the paper and all the joints we smoked that evening. And yes, that's an official endorsement of Marleys
    pic 9- 3 different ISO hash washes, kief in the middle, and a nice dab (.2) of some first-wash iso

Sorry for terrible pic quality. How can I take better pics and macros on an IPod touch?

Attached Files:

2. How we roll 'em....

Paint vertically with hash & dust with kief

Place weed

Roll

:smoke:

This one wasn't too big, only 1.2

Attached Files:

3. I have the same metal piece as you do in the first pic XD, how much you pay for that hoe?

4. Tasty looking joints bro. I use the same papers.

5. Looks good man!

6. Buddy of mine got it 3 for 10 at bonnaroo. Came with a plastic piece around the chamber that I took off

Thanks man hash joints are my method of choice!

Thanks brotha diggin the support

7. Bump for the world to see these sexy works of smokable art.