This is how we gonna legalize it.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Dipsouth420, Aug 28, 2008.

1. and that's why no one takes marijuana seriously. we all need to get out there and do something if we don't want this bullshit anymore! you can't sit in your basement smoking bongs bitching about the system if you're not willing to do anything about it. i'm going to be there, fuck yeah. regardless if some douche cop wants to take me off the street for expressing my opinion and helping our case. and what can they really do? i won't be smoking a joint in their face, just letting them know that i'm not afraid of their crap and i know what's right!

2. shit if its legit phoreal..i'd march.

3. Quoted for truth! This is not just pertaining to Marijuana, but to many issues in the US right now. We have so much potential if we could just band together and speak out for what we want. I am telling everyone I know about this and will do it regardless if there are 10 people or 10 million people. We have to start getting more active and make sure our government hears what we are saying and what we want, sitting around does nothing. We, now more than ever at this point in time, CAN make this country a better place for everyone if we stand together instead of separate and shoot down this bullshit. Cannabis will just be the beginning.