This is how we do it...

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tenacity2986, Feb 6, 2009.

1. SO HELLO AGAIN AFTER ALMOST A YEAR....

TIME FOR A 48 PLANT BONANZA HYDROPONIC STYLE...

imMMA HIT U UP WITH SOME SPECS...

48 PLANTS
    4 600 WATT LIGHTS
    CAN FAN FILTERS, SCRUBBERS N ALL THE GOODIES OF A PROFESSIONAL GROW. HAHA

NOW THE HYDRO SPECS:

Ebb & Gro Multi-Pot System NEED ADVICE THO...

HOW CAN I GET A BIGGER RESERVOIR THAN A 55 GALLON DRUM? ANY WAY TO CONNNECT TWO OR MORE DRUMS TOGETHER? Or maybe i should juss get a galiath reservoir? or look for the biggest plastic container i can find that will hold water?

Any reviews on ebb and flow 48 site system?!

Any strains that you recommend?
    I WAS TOLD TO GET ONLY REGULAR SEEDS, NOT FEMINIZED... SO IF I END UP GETTING 50% OR 24 PLANTS FEMALES, ILL BE HAPPY, I MEAN, WOULDN'T YOU?:p

2. are you looking to grow several different strains?

3. purple star is very good. its got that sativa surprise you wouldn't expect in purps. or go with a classic like white widow or master kush and ull get high yields.

4. #4 tenacity2986, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    nyce nyce thanks for the advice on the strains...
    BUT

iM LOOKING FOR KOSHER BUD. ELITE, SUPERIOR, AMAZING ODOR, AND APPEARANCE, WITH A NYCE KICK OF A HIGH.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF SUPER SILVER HAZE OR SOME OTHER HAZE VARIETY IN A HYDRO SETUP? nEED SOME BOMB ASS TREES UP IN HERE, QUANTITY AINT IMPORTANT, IM AIMING STRICTLY FOR QUALITY

1 strain, the strongest once gender is known is going to be brought back into veg to clone the shit outta, for after the first 24, immma do the 48 all females knowing i have kick ass genetics... yah hurd?!

QUALITY

QUALITY!!!!

- tenacity

5. take two or however many drums, and put flood table fittings in the walls of the drums close to the bottom as possible, connect with black poly tubing and you now have a modular reservoir system.

6. JACK!!!!!grow sum jack...that real purple kush from oakland is a hitter, but iss a midget. black widow had me on sum ole other ass shit. maybe some og kush or some king kush... blow it up big bruh

7. master kush and blue cheese.......very flavorful....

quality not quantity...

8. For a great Haze look to Greenhouse Seed Co., Amsterdam. Super Silver and Arjan's #1 & #2 will both please the most discerning connoisseur. Arjan's takes a couple more weeks to flower, but you will notice the difference when product testing comes.

jordanthegreat has a great suggestion for connecting the reservoirs. Get some barbed connectors, grommets, zip ties and black tubing. Connect as many as you like. Also works well with large rubbermaid-type trash cans.

9. haha you guys are wayy too helpful -- so what you all think about them continuous probe testers for ph/tds/temp that just sits off the side of your reservoir constantly and displays it 24/7? Im thinkin bout gettin 1nna those.

Im also thinking about getting an autodoser but how would i use it with the CANNA aqua nute line. im gunna use all the nutes they ahve in that line (500$$ ++ ) but want it to change week to week. Is there a program that allows you to schedule your feeding schedule on the software that controls the autodoser? I dont have much insight about these