This is how we do it in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Old School Smoker, Oct 12, 2012.

1. great looking event, and chicks

2. hell ya, all about bud down here

3. that looks fukin awsome

4. fuckkkkkkk why do I have live on the other side of the damn U.S.... Dude that looks like a hell of a fucking time! Looking at sick ass glass, smoking out of sick ass glass....looking at sexy ass women high as fuck... what more can you ask for?

5. I went to the KUSH expo in Anaheim and got my mflb there .....

Have they announced the Anaheim days yet

6. Surprised feds didn't bust that shit, I hear they cracking down on weed there in cali. Closing shops and stuff..

7. I believe most of the shops they are closing is due to the shops breaking rules, like being close to schools and other stupid rules that they brake.

8. I was drooling at that blue sage pic

9. that's pretty much how we do it in Cali. Iwas at the SF cannabis cup...that shit was off the hook.

10. Sick I need to get to that, how far is San Diego to Anaheim? Im too lazy to open anew tab and google.

11. [quote name='"Grasscity Slut"']Sick I need to get to that, how far is San Diego to Anaheim? Im too lazy to open anew tab and google.[/quote]

about 2.5 3 hours

12. Great, i checked it

13. This year's was lame... The glass ware was still overpriced at a LOT of stands, and the collectives selling meds were still charging around $50 an 1/8th, and giving out, albeit free, low quality trim/shake hits/wax dabs. I would have rather paid for better quality.

The Cannabis Cup is in February in Los Angeles. Go to that instead.

14. Cannabis Cup is in LA this year? O.O

OH HO SHIT BABY!

15. Actually San Diego is about an hour and a half away, but I will be driving from Hollywood. Sick event!!