This is how we do it in California

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Old School Smoker, Feb 6, 2013.

1. thats watsup dude where in socal are you

2. Been going to the one in San Jose for year. Good times.

3. Holy fuck, audio warning. Not even gonna click that shit because of that and I'm in Cali.

On the bright side, I can get mmj for my new hearing impairment.

4. Be going to the one in L.A.

5. This......is how......we do..it...

This is how we do it. :bongin:

6. How is the hemp con I'm been thinking of hittin the San Jose one up is it worth going too do you get free samples?

7. If your a med patient. They have the med and the non med side. On the med side it's game on. Fat fab bowls for 2 bucks. Weed pizza washed down my a weed orange soda. I was blitzed out of my mind.

8. Me too!

9. nice you will see me there next time

10. I moved up north to start my farm so the sj one is a little far for me but they do it in sac as well. They are all a great time. A must do.

11. Actually that's the first place I got a card lol

12. sounds boring for non med users

3 day seminars?:confused: ....snooze fest 2013

13. That's not all there is... live bands head shops grow equipment and fellow stoners haha

14. you can still blaze if youre a non med user

15. Or get a Dr recommendation while your there

16. exactly, although i would doubt the legitimacy of that rec lol at least youd be able to be medical for that day

17. That's where I got my first card! Totally legit I've renewed it going on four times now.

18. Be legally green check em out

19. Sick dude I already have my card but if I know anyone that's trying to get there card at an event ill recommend that place over the others