This is how the world will end.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QAZAR, Apr 3, 2010.

1. A division of the United States Government will create and develop a "time machine" of sorts. This will happen in the year 2014. The machine has already been developed but is considered "top fucking secret" and is only known about by the engineers who actually built it and the designers that made it happen.

Anyway, in 2014, 18 soldiers working for The Black Ops will be contacted about testing this machine. All of which will decline the offer except for 6. They will go through years of brutal training so that they will be ready for the forces applied as they travel back to the year 1997 to try and find vital compromising information about the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.

3 weeks before they are scheduled to go on the first ever time travel military mission, one of the soldiers will break into HQ and steal a folder that will contain information on the remains of 6 corpses that were found in the year 1997 that were never identified. He will put 2 and 2 together, tell the other soldiers that the mission is destined to fail and try to escape using the skills the government taught them. They will not be caught, meaning that they will change the past which in turn will cause a "glitch" in reality. Planet earth will turn into a unicorn who will suffocate, freeze, and float around in space until it is burned up by the sun.

2. yea.... but i think its more complex than that man:smoking:

3. deep dude. deep.

4. Sounds like some shit i'd pay to go see stoned.

5. it was kinca conceivable until like half way, but still pretty coo man

6. Wow. That was pretty well thought out...Would YOU happen to be one of the soldiers?! :eek:

7. your theory is invalid. the world willl end in 2012 because of misc reasons cuz da mayanz sed so

8. And your proof is?

9. I wish i was that stoned right now

10. I thought of that yesterday, but totally backwards.

11. Id rent that if it was a movie

12. time travel is impossible. not only will you end up billions of miles away, you will die. Time and space are connected, the scientific name is actually Spacetime. So the only way to travel threw time, is to travel threw space. General relativity 101

13. But see, if something involves a change in the past, it has ALREADY happened.

14. Time travel is impossible, "top fucking secret" hasn't been invented yet(as of now), but if it does i'll give you credit.

15. How do you know it doesn't exist?
    Do you have "Top Fucking Secret" clearance?
    Or maybe you do have it, and you are the whole operation commander behind this Operation and therefor saying it doesn't exist to try and make us believe it doesn't exist to back your Operation.

16. Is'nt this the real life stories section...LOL

17. Holyfuckingshit, run!

18. I quit reading when i saw 'time machine'.

Seriously, a time machine?

19. OP needs to stick to weed.