Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***This is how much a gram looks and weighs thread***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kadookoo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. i think the post could be helpful to a lot of people, of course we all realize that 'looking' at weed is impossible to judge weight, however that doesnt stop people from asking 10 times a day about it.

+ rep for trying to help

2. I don't think he meant trees when he said he'll put up snow for an apples/oranges kinda thing, but HEY, that's just me.

3. Woah, a gram is what? Half a blunt? Buying eights is the way to go.

4. not on the equator :D

5. i lol'd

6. shoulda covered up the number and had us guess on the weight

7. This really makes me wanna get a scale..heh..but I dont wanna look like a dealer if I get seen with it and some weed. In my state posession is a $100-$200 fine. Intent to sell is a dick in the ass for a number of months.

8. I don't know why some people are hating on the OP for helping out and opening this thread. He's not trying to show EXACTLY what a gram looks like, its an estimate. Its for people who have absolutely no idea what a gram is, so when they go to buy some they don't get completely ripped off. +rep to the OP for posting multiple shots of a gram, and even getting two different strains on there so far. :hello::smoke:

9. Damn man your lucky if you only get a fine for possesion. Where do you live? Most states it's at least a misdemeanor. :wave::smoke:

EDIT: Sorry for the double posts guys.

10. Mississippi.

11. moar;

different strain; this stuff is DANK, but recieved it fresh. It was dried for 3 days in a closet prior to smoking and weighing;

[​IMG]

12. lmao @ "this is what a gram should weigh"