Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is how I'll start my Sunday...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Weirdly nice weather where I live for the last couple of weeks... must take advantage of that with some nice views and nice buds :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Toke on!

2. damn bro that's your back yard? You've got quite a nice view. I wish I could walk out my back door and see that everyday. Enjoy :smoke:

3. Sure is man! Normally pretty cold this time in march for us so I guess its not everyday... still pretty sweet.

4. Enjoy brother

5. looking good my friend

6. Damn your backyard is awesome :D

7. In the UK yeah? Fucking hotter today. I also feel sad for having to say this, but it's so rare in England, it's like snow in Arizona.

8. Yeah dude, its true though! Always do my best to take advantage of it mind!

9. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto."
    :smoke: