Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is how I roll

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Justint999, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been a member of GC for a long time and don't really post anything. More just look at all the pics of dank ass buds people have. Well I'm gonna give back some and show you guys what I roll as far as blunts go, Go big or go home.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's a party blunt! Nice!

3. That's whats up. There's nothing like rolling up a domer thats got anything over 3 grams. I'm sick of little blunts with multiple heads.

4. Damn son, that's a nice blunt. Lucky bastard lol :smoke:

What area in CT you from?

5. Just so you know those are 2 diff blunts lol. The top one is close to an O if i remember correctly, its 6 games 2 width and 3 long, and then the bottom one is about an eighth in one game

6. the 860 man hbu

7. nice blunt, but why you have money in the pics?

8. no offence dude, but no one cares you have a bunch of 10s, i go threw 10s faster than toilet paper

9. Nice, you have $300. So do I.

As for the blunts, I do not have them. I sure do though, those look really sweet.

10. $305, *****, damn, don't be hatin' on the big playas!

;)

11. Ooowop..

and how the hell yall gunna hate on money? haha, haters these days.. hate on anything and everything.

12. obviously you did the complete opposite of what you were trying to be seen as haha

13. thats what i'm saying!!

anyways, nice blunts bro, ive never seen one that big

14. #14 iyland, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
  15. Damn son what you be doing? rolling blunts and saving them for years? or do you just have a problem with showing off the same blunt? +Rep for tryin lol;)

16. thats g shit man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.