this is heaven

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by A AnoesisOrange, Oct 20, 2012.

1. ok here is a thought that occurred to me. i'm sorry if this has been said a lot but here it is:

what if this existence we are experiencing is heaven?

the condition of heaven depends on mind set. it is up to to each on of us individually and to all of us collectively how heaven is experienced. there is no god or higher power because that's what we are collectively and individually. what if?

2. That's what some people believe about the after life.

3. I think about this sometimes, and I'm like wow, it's pretty shitty here. Then I think, what if we're all in hell, but we just don't realize it. Shits kinda scary, makes my heart drop a little.

4. #4 A AnoesisOrange, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    yeah i know, it would be weird if that wasn't the case and this was.

what if heaven and hell are the same place it just depends on us individually and collectively as to which one as it is.

5. i feel like there is some kind of theory sort of like this but i can't think of one.

6. heaven and hell are subjective states to the individual...so basically its true...most people are in "hell" so to speak and do not realize it

7. by "hell" i mean having no conscious unity with "god" ...when you have conscious unity with "God" that is the state of "heaven"

8. yeah that's basically what i'm driving at. now if we could just get humanity in that state of mind...

9. We don't need to do anything. Humanity is just where it needs to be. Because it is comprised of individuals living life according to how they see the world.

Of course heaven is here. Of course hell is here. Where else would they be? But these are merely concepts that depend on having definitions that define them. There is nothing but here. Nothing but now.

If life isn't how you feel it should be. Change things. See the world through different eyes. Be the change you want to see in the world. The world always reflects the vibration you put into it. There is no separation between you and the world. Nothing actually exists outside you.

We are not all having the same experience. Apart from the experience you are having, which can change at any moment as you do, anything anyone else is experiencing, is only something you imagine they are. They are experiencing just what they need to that represents who they are right now. As we all are. We are not here to change the world, only ourselves, so that our reality changes into that which resonates at the highest frequency it can, and it is this that changes things.

If life is not full of love, joy, learning, yet, then it will be when you're ready to see it that way. For it is already like that. You cannot see what you are not yet the vibration of.

If you want to know what is on channel heaven, but are still tuned into channel hell, until you change the frequency, how can it ever exist, whether you believe there is another channel or not?

10. heaven sucks so far..

11. [quote name='"Terrorist"']I think about this sometimes, and I'm like wow, it's pretty shitty here. Then I think, what if we're all in hell, but we just don't realize it. Shits kinda scary, makes my heart drop a little.[/quote]

I feel you in this one very scary ... :/

12. #12 A AnoesisOrange, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    yeah i think i don't think about it this way enough. i'm a little bit selfish in this sense. it's my own fault this isn't heaven, and it's only my fault. i'm finding it though. i'm just taking a long time.

great post by the way. i really appreciate the input.

i don't think it needs to be scary. i think it's a choice as to which it is.

13. #13 jas43, Oct 22, 2012
    Im pretty drunk off of some good brew and ripped off of some freshly made skunk X cheese hash.

Please forgive me if it doesnt make sense :)

I have no religious beliefs so i dont really believe in the traditional version of heaven.

But... we live in a universe made of matter and we are made up from that same matter in a form that is conscious and aware of our consciousness via our intelligence and adaptation.

On top of that we can manipulate our consciousness with drugs and alcohol.

If anything, i think we live in and we are a 'heaven' for matter in our universe that can consciously experience itself and control its experiences.

Back to the bong.

14. jas, are you saying that heaven is the universe experiencing itself, i.e. our conscious experience?

if so, that sounds like an interesting idea. if not, maybe you could explain it a little more?

15. #15 jas43, Oct 22, 2012
    [quote name='"A AnoesisOrange"']jas, are you saying that heaven is the universe experiencing itself, i.e. our conscious experience?

if so, that sounds like an interesting idea. if not, maybe you could explain it a little more?[/quote]

Pretty much.
    I guess it depends on what one wants to asign to the word 'heaven' since its a human idea and its descriptions can be as broad as the human imagination.

The best part of the consciousness experiencing itself position/view is that since it is our given state... its realistic for humanity to recognize as opposed to waiting to die.

But im also inhebriated.
    So lolz

16. #16 Jo-h420, Oct 22, 2012
    I think this existence can either be heaven or hell depending on what you make out of it with you're mind. This being a very down to earth view, yes, some people are dealt a bad hand and live a constant struggle, but they can still see the best in the life they have been given. That being said a more privileged individual can maybe be in a terrible state of mind as well. They could very well piss their wealth all away and become poor and unhappy with their choices. With this currency system that we have, we mainly consider poor people to be in hell and rich people in heaven because the wealthy have more options, whereas a poor person would not have the same options as the wealthy individual, but they still can become wealthy and happy with hard work. Some people are privileged and can not see what they should be happy for and live in this blind state of misery, they need to realize that no material object is going to make them happy, it is all mind over matter. Life is a learning experience, learn from everything that comes your way, or you have the choice to not. I can either focus on bad things that happened or focus on good things and be hopeful for more and make the right choices to make myself happy. I say life is what you make it.

"The fool is not the one who makes the mistake, the fool is the one who never learns from that mistake".

As for when you die...who knows for sure as we can't come in direct contact with the dead, we have some people who die for several minutes and come back to life to share the experience they have and it is either evil or good I found. Some report being reconnected with loved ones in great beautiful landscapes and environments, while others report seeing evil beings and feelings of fear in discomforting environments and landscapes. Hell, those could just be individuals looking for their 15 minutes of t.v fame...or not. Knowing that DMT is released by our brains upon our death, I think whatever you are feeling at that time and choices you have made in your life all come into effect. Exacerbating either good(heaven) or bad(hell) thoughts, depending on your personal experience and thoughts with your own life. Who knows, maybe in the spiritual world we can still make choices and have a conscious mind on weather or not to think positive or negative, or maybe we are doomed to one or the other because we are constantly being judged on the choices we make every minute by our God. Maybe our WHOLE existence ends with our heartbeat stopping. I personally don't believe that because I have had paranormal experiences. BUT really no one knows for sure at this point in time so I can not say.

"Living is naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on".

17. There are some who come into direct contact with the dead - we call them Mediums. But this is only relevant to those looking to receive solace or forgiveness from how they feel about someone no longer here. It doesn't matter what this phenomena is exactly, only those in the presence of a good one really feel the reality of the experience, without needing to label it as one thing or another.

How you die matters of course, as the frequency you vibrate at matters, as it does in life. But death, as many understand it, is not what people think it is. We are not being judged by something outside us, other than perhaps by ourselves on ourselves, and it is this action that ensures that at certain moments we choose what we need to choose when we need to choose it.

Anyone who has had an NDE, when the machines show neural activity has ceased, experience something every bit as real, without any brain activity producing it. They have no doubt of the reality of their experience, and it always affects them profoundly. There are no rules about this per se, as we know some don't have what they deem a pleasant one. That doesn't mean there's anything to infer from it, other than the experience they have is the one they needed.

18. certainly we are subjected to external circumstances. i'm not sure we really have much of a choice in what happens. what it seems that we can control is how we deal with, or view, our experiences. how we do so in turn affects the circumstances that follow. maybe? i don't know this is a very primal thought i'm reflecting on.

what do we really have control over?

19. What you just said.

There's no such thing as reality, only our experience of it.

20. awesome.