Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is going to sound stupid but...how to battle the munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Pure Sativas don’t give me the munchies as bad either although it’s still there. Stock your home with only healthy food so if you do endulge, it’s stuff that’s good for you like crackers, cheese, fruit, vegetables, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Real shit: I've fled a fully-fruited kitchen @ 11pm for Burger-Fi frozen custard. Its creaminess envelops the tongue as a warm blanket on a cold night... The irony being the opposing temperatures... hm, anyway. It's a tough cycle to escape, the munchies. I've experienced the triumph & the relapse. The latter is generally precipitated by events of the emotional/spiritual nature, invoking (tectonic) inner monologue that comes from deep within my foundation. They disturb my ability to monitor/control impulses & reactions to stressors, hence I'm dumping Chex Mix Choc & PB things into a bag of Cheetos, (crunchy; puffs are for [insert provocative descriptor] & I challenge any haters to become debators... help me understand how puffs are enjoyable. plz.), & binging GoT for the 4th time (ya, all 7 seasons).

With this self-awareness, & instead of allowing guilt/shame to step in, I've turned these moments into 'games': 30 situps every time someone dies, 5 pushups for every rape (I'm a female, pushups are tough), 20 squats for each instance of incest (10 when it's mentioned in storyline), 30 couch dips for each White Walker appearance (15 when mentioned in storyline), etc. This could really be applied to any worthy series. Mad Men, for instance. Think of how buff you'd be if you were to modify the format to represent each pillar of misogyny that defines the era... & OITNB, tho I grew tired of the series around season 4ish. Anyway, munchies! Ain't it a bitch? But a little creative damage-control while I ride out the storms... that's my goal. :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. It's a mentality. The reason skinny people are thin isn't because they don't eat...it's self control.

Weed enables you to your own levels of greed and growing up means owning up to your choices.

Sucks to hear the obesity struggle is real.
    :thumbsup:

4. I don't know about you, but I find that my munchies only start once I begin eating. Meaning that if I don't start eating in the first place, I don't get the munchies. I don't know if it's the same for you, but you could try it out.

You should also keep being active when you're high. If you are having fun (being with friends, dancing, watching comedy movies or something), you would not feel as many cravings.

And this doesn't sound stupid at all. It sounds like a real problem that you need advice for.