Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is going to Fuck me up... READ!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Clickies, Feb 27, 2012.

1. So this will be my first time trying edibles, and i made 4 fire crackers. I followed all the normal instructions, but instead of putting just plain peanut butter on the cracker i mixed bud with peanut butter, put it on the cracker, the nput more bud in the middle like normal :D I'm going to eat one in about 20 minutes. wish me luck :bongin:

2. Looks like someone just OD'd...

Trip report?

3. i one about 40 mins ago, nothing yet. :mad:

4. Edibles can take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour to kick in. Don't try to anticipate it. It works better if you let it creep up on you.

5. Watch some tv, soon you will be flying ha

6. UPDATE: Holy grail mother of god I'm fucking stoned right now. It took 2 hours to kick in. The fuck?

7. That's normal

8. yeah buddy...now roll up a j and feel that shit intensify.

9. Brownies I always get take about 2 hours for me. Totally normal.

10. With me edibles usually take about 30-45 minutes for some reaction to start kicking in.

But I've had edibles that didn't kick in for me until about an hour and 1/2 later... it was pretty nice. thought the edible was a bust, then bam the High hit me lol

11. Edibles are amazing. Ate a bunch of brownies on 4/20 last year, came up in class while we were listening to whale mating noises. I could not stop laughing.

12. i bet they did that on purpose

13. I remember I took a brownie before work.....was one of my first edibles....
    thought it wasnt gonna work, then as I was leaf blowing around the pool...BAM!
    it hit me...^_______^

14. #14 RedMagic, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    i bet they did that on purpose[/quote]
    Don't you mean... on porpoise?

[​IMG]

15. Last time I had a firecracker it took like an hour and a half to kick in, or at least to kick in enough for me to notice it over the wine buzz. I think my edible high makes me hornier. Anyway.

How long did it last, OP?

16. Lol that's funny.

17. lol, how many did you eat total op?

18. probably 4-5.

19. about 4 or 5 hours, i ate four of them.